Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coco Aroma bar plays reggae music during weekends.

sir san po ba mura na pwede tirahan jan sa white beach?nk sched kami this 22-23...3 pairs kami but we need 1 room each...magkano kaya per room sir?xempre coco aroma na me reggae music pnthan namin kc bundokero and ma try den xempre sir gyobags ang foodtrip mo...hehehe

sir san po ba mura na pwede tirahan jan sa white beach?nk sched kami this 22-23...3 pairs kami but we need 1 room each...magkano kaya per room sir?xempre coco aroma na me reggae music pnthan namin kc bundokero and ma try den xempre sir gyobags ang foodtrip mo...hehehe

Sir,

halos lahat ng hotels sa beachfront mura pa ang rates this month (January),

ranging from 800-1200 lang ang overnight stay, with a/c, hot shower and cable tv na yun.

as far as I know, mga March pa magtatas ang rates ng mga hotels dito.

Try nyo rin mag inquire sa Coco Aroma, may mga cottages na sila duon na with the "bundok" touch.

Tip ko sa inyo, try to haggle about the room rates, konti pa lang ang mga tourists dito ngayon kaya usually bibigay mga resort

managers kung reasonable ang tawad ninyo.

Edited by gyobags

Sir,

halos lahat ng hotels sa beachfront mura pa ang rates this month (January),

ranging from 800-1200 lang ang overnight stay, with a/c, hot shower and cable tv na yun.

as far as I know, mga March pa magtatas ang rates ng mga hotels dito.

Try nyo rin mag inquire sa Coco Aroma, may mga cottages na sila duon na with the "bundok" touch.

Tip ko sa inyo, try to haggle about the room rates, konti pa lang ang mga tourists dito ngayon kaya usually bibigay mga resort

managers kung reasonable ang tawad ninyo.

maraming salamat sir...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Boss Gyobags,

Just want to ask a few questions, planning on going there with my Gf this coming Feb 26 to 27.

How much is the fare from Manila to Batangas Pier?

How much boat fare from Batangas Pier to White Beach?

Are there available Island Hopping tours that we could join there? How much?

Yung po bang room prices that ranges from 800 - 1200 good for 4 persons na po ba? Also, ung price po ba nya is for 1 night worth of stay or good for 24 hours?

Recommended budget all in [pati yung mga island hooping]

Thanks in advance.

Hi Boss Gyobags,

Just want to ask a few questions, planning on going there with my Gf this coming Feb 26 to 27.

- last time i took a bus from Cubao to Batangas Pier it was 175 one way, (they recently increased the toll rate of SLEX so I don't know if bus companies also increased their fares)

One way is 250 per person, I recommend you buy a round trip ticket, they will charge you 450

last time I checked, boats for island hoping costs around 2000, just try to haggle with the boatmen

Yung po bang room prices that ranges from 800 - 1200 good for 4 persons na po ba? Also, ung price po ba nya is for 1 night worth of stay or good for 24 hours?

Yup, 2-4 persons per room, usual check out time is 12pm.

I'll try to give you the closest budget recommendation...(per person)

fare- 880 including terminal fee and EUF (Batangas Port)

food- 100-150 per meal

Hotel- 800-1500

Island hoping 2000 more or less

BOOZE- i guess sky is the limit

Misc-1000 (pasalubong and others)

Thanks in advance.

I hope I answered everything you need to know... see you on the beach bro!

Edited by gyobags

Nagpunta ako dito last year, sa Sea Jewel resort kami ng misis ko nag stay. Unang hirit sakin 1k daw per day, pero napansin kong konti lang ang naka check in sa kanila. sabi ko 800 pesos na lang, pumayag yung may-ari.

maganda yung sea jewel hotel, malinis. Pero yung bandang beach front, sa may parang kainan dun sa white beach, 700 lang yata charge nila.

Mura rin pagkain, 60 pesos yung inihaw na liempo marami na sya. August kami nagpunta, maalon sa beach.

• 2 weeks later...

Been there last Saturday. Overnight lang. The beach is clean kasi konti lang tao buti na lang di umulan whole day kasi Sunday morning umuulan. Ngayon ko lang sya naapreciate kasi di masyado marami tao. We stayed at Mindorinne Oriental. We got it by 2k lang. Hehehehe Tumawad lang kayo..

ito yung mismong harap ng beach di ba? Mahal pala rate nila

Nasa pinas ako ngayon at baka punta kami puerto next week? maalon ba this week and next week sa puerto, mr

Gyobags? madali ba makahanap nang room o kailanga na reservation?

Sir, kung next week kayo pupunta ng White Beach, marami pang rooms na available, di mo na kailangang mag-pareserve., kahit walk-in ka lang madali makakuha ng room.

With regards sa alon, pag hapon medyo lumalakas na ito, agahan nyo na lang ang byahe.

Edited by gyobags

maybe i'll go here with my family in a few months. just wanna ask, from batangas port u mean, i'll say na agad that we'll be going to white beach so that we can ride the ferry directly to that place? kindly correct me if i'm wrong. also, sir gyobags, could u kindly pm me your ym id para i could chat with you. seems to me that you're knowledgeable enough with this resort. thank you so much! ^_^

Hi Boss Gyobags,

- last time i took a bus from Cubao to Batangas Pier it was 175 one way, (they recently increased the toll rate of SLEX so I don't know if bus companies also increased their fares)

One way is 250 per person, I recommend you buy a round trip ticket, they will charge you 450

last time I checked, boats for island hoping costs around 2000, just try to haggle with the boatmen

Yup, 2-4 persons per room, usual check out time is 12pm.

I'll try to give you the closest budget recommendation...(per person)

fare- 880 including terminal fee and EUF (Batangas Port)

food- 100-150 per meal

Hotel- 800-1500

Island hoping 2000 more or less

BOOZE- i guess sky is the limit

Misc-1000 (pasalubong and others)

Thanks in advance.

I hope I answered everything you need to know... see you on the beach bro!

All questions answered! Maraming salamat po!

See you there this weekend, we'll be staying at Banggera Inn. :)

maybe i'll go here with my family in a few months. just wanna ask, from batangas port u mean, i'll say na agad that we'll be going to white beach so that we can ride the ferry directly to that place? kindly correct me if i'm wrong. also, sir gyobags, could u kindly pm me your ym id para i could chat with you. seems to me that you're knowledgeable enough with this resort. thank you so much! ^_^

Hi boobsylicious,

After you get off the ferry, there will be lots of people at the port offering land transpo services, so you tell them which beach (White, Big La Laguna, etc.) you're off to, and be sure to make tawad concerning the price.

it helps to book your accomodations in advance, although i guess if you're going there during low season, or if you're not very picky, not really required.

have fun!

Room Rates Update on White Beach

I heard that most resorts in White Beach have already increased their room rates.

Prices of rooms now per night is around 1000-1500 or even higher,(a/c, cable tv, hot shower) depending on which resort you will check-in.

Try to haggle with resort managers for better deals or discounts.

I heard that most resorts in White Beach have already increased their room rates.

Prices of rooms now per night is around 1000-1500 or even higher,(a/c, cable tv, hot shower) depending on which resort you will check-in.

Gyobags,

I am in philippines for a vacation and will be in White Beach this friday, we will frequent your food stall again and enjoy your foods and friendly staff. see u friday maybe u have recommendation for hotels for abt 10 ppl

see you on Mid-March...

cant wait for some nice action there! :lol:

i'll sms you the exact date bro.

thanks in advance!

cheers.