I hope I'm not late for the party.... One ANGEL coming down... CANCER PARTY daw dto.... :hypocritesmiley:

TOPAK ba kmo.... hmmmm... di nman cguro... hirap lng tyo nila maintindihan kasi pabago bago...

Bkit yun nman actually nagustuhan nila stin.. di lng nila maamin .... Were like chocolates... youll never know what youll get... hehehe chocolate nga ba yun...

SECRET of the CRAB

Cancer lover likes tradition, family, baseball, apple pie, and Chevrolet. Cancer is sentimental about the past, so Cancer often likes to keep old photo albums nearby. These photo albums, more often than not, will include pictures of former lovers.

If you’re the jealous type, then keep repeating to yourself:

“I’m the one she’s with now. I’m the one she’s with now. I’m the one she’s with now. I’m the one she’s with now.”

For your Cancer lover, the past often feels more "real" than the unknown future. It's important to understand that your Cancer lover simply feels safer and more certain about moving into the unknown future, when knowing and remembering the past.

I think this is true... We didn't really mean it. :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
July 6, 1982

yep, so true...

by my experience, us Cancerians tend to be uber - sensitive on how other people feel, and we take extra care not to hurt other people...

although in my case, that trait was overridden recently by my stupidty

Bat parang ako hindi huhuhuhu, tend to be so tactless at times :thumbsdownsmiley: ganun ba gemini trait? baka nahalo sa cancerian traits ko :blush:

what i know is that cancerians are hard outside but jelly soft inside :flowers:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cancers.... :boo:

They are no half measures when Cancerians fall in love, they really do fall hook, line and sinker. Because of their need for permanent partnerships, cancerians are not at all interested in light-hearted flirtations. Without some love their lives, Cancerians feel unfulfilled and unhappy.

Edited by yellowmoon
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Cancers.... :boo:

They are no half measures when Cancerians fall in love, they really do fall hook, line and sinker. Because of their need for permanent partnerships, cancerians are not at all interested in light-hearted flirtations. Without some love their lives, Cancerians feel unfulfilled and unhappy.

this is sooo true....

• 1 month later...

Emotion is the pitfall of Cancer people. As changeable as their ruler, the Moon, these subjects may shift in minutes from stable, normal, "happy" individuals into purveyors of the darkest feelings of gloom and doom. There's a quality of despair in Cancerian moodiness.

Cancers make fabulous partners for home-loving people. The Cancer s nest is where he feels safest and at his most secure. As security is the main preoccupation of most Cancers, a good home with comfy furnishings, a few kids and dogs and a built-in wall safe is about the best thing that can happen to them. In this atmosphere of cushions and curtains, Cancer thrives. For the Cancer subject, home is love is home is love, etc.

Cancers are good at making money; they hold executive positions and assume responsibilities with aplomb. You will rarely find a poor-but-happy Cancer. Cancerians very seldom decide to throw it all up and become a hippie or a free-lance bohemian. They don't necessarily like the system or the constraints it places on them, but of all the signs of the occidental zodiac, Cancers are the most capable of placing nose to dull old grindstone and keeping it there. The Cancer wants comfort for himself, but he also enjoys providing for his family in a generous way.

Cancers are traditionalists. Where you might have hung a supremely abstract painting over your mantelpiece, the Cancer will have put portraits of his dour-looking grandparents, which he dug out of the attic because nobody else wanted them. They will surely be framed in antique frames and will hold the place of honor in Cancer's heart. Cancer prefers antiques to formica and longs for his son or daughter to become a doctor, a lawyer or a surefire accountant.

If you have a Cancer for a friend, you know what loyalty and devotion mean. Cancer people usually make their friends young and keep them for life. And, as Caiicers are fairly intransigent, they are easily hurt if the friends in question do not return their devotion. They will forgive. But Cancers never forget.

If someone asked me to describe the worst aspect of Cancer subjects, I would not say "moods" or "grabbiness." Instead I would have to speak of the Cancer's tendency to hypersensitivity. Cancer is easily offended and susceptible to criticism the way six-year-olds are susceptible to chicken pox. A tiny word of criticism can bring on one of Cancer's legendary moods and the criticizer may go on the black list for quite a long time.

Cancers are jealous too. They own the people they live with and are possessive to a fault about their loved ones. They are not, however, tyrannical about this weakness. The idea is not "I bought you and therefore I own you." No. It's more like "I love you so much and care so profoundly for you that I cannot believe you listened to that other less serious person. 'Cancer is not only angry. He is hurt. In love, Cancer gives his all. It's practically impossible for him to understand someone who only gives a small part.

• 2 weeks later...

CANCER - The Beauty

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer's Love is one of a

kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your

life. Entirely creative Person, most's are artists and insane

respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely

random. An Ultimate Freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of

the party. Most cancers will take you under their wing and into their

hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a

passion beyond compare

Spontaneous. Not a Fighter, But will kick your ass good if it comes

down to it. Someone you should hold on to!

• 1 month later...

July 14

The Sun awakened Cancer the Crab, a feminine sign in the zodiac on your birthday. The Sun in astrology stands for your inner nature, your essential character. The fourth sign of the Zodiac, Cancer is ruled by the restless Moon.

A cardinal (creative and original) sign, Cancer governs home life, matters to do with women (especially the mother), as well as sensitivity and emotional intensity. It is a water sign, so Cancerian people are emotionally intense and deeper than they appear on the surface, while quite sensitive and understanding once you get through that tough exterior.

The Sun, ruler of our inner nature, is somewhat dimmed in Cancer, the home of the Moon. Creative and romantic, with a strong love of home, family and tradition, you are a good communicator and a strong provider. Your deep sensitivity presents you with valuable and illuminating intuitions, especially regarding those you care for.

Powerful Intuition

Paradoxically combining a love of travel with a deep need for security, you surround yourself with sentimental objects from the past, including souvenirs, hand-me-downs and keepsakes. Cancerians are remarkably good at accumulating things; indeed, you can be unwilling to throw anything out, even relationships that have passed their use-by date.

Cancer is also good with money and generally takes a long-term view. The main thing to remember is not to let the powerful, turbulent emotions of the moment crowd out your normally rational judgement. Your intuitions are reliable and should be trusted; you may even have natural psychic powers, which may be developed, given the right circumstances.

Hard Shell

The emblem for Cancer is the Crab, a creature with a very hard shell which protects a soft interior. The crab walks sideways, which is how the Cancerian skirts around a problem until forced to take it on with gritty determination and a creative flair. The crab's large claws hang on to its possessions for dear life, just as the Cancerian collects things to beautify the environment and bravely defends the home turf.

Cancerians make good business people, combining artistry, originality and drive with an understanding of financial matters, marketing and the needs of the public. You can trust your intuitions, but you do need to generate a faith in yourself which will not be dampened by gloom or depression over what, in retrospect, may appear to be relatively insignificant problems. You have the natural ability to be diplomatic and to speak out when necessary or keep your mouth shut. Home and family ties will be significant in your life and developing a secure, comfortable home environment will be a boon to your state of mind, irrespective of your marital state.

Emotional ReleasePhysical fitness or sports activities can become important ways for you to work out emotional stress. Team sports are fun, for you can adopt team members as part of an extended family. Swimming, fishing, sailing and other water activities attract you, along with skiing, ice skating, and mountain climbing.

Cancerians are creative. Even those among you who may not have any particular talent can use some involvement with art, music, or writing as another method of emotional release, rather than indulging in eating binges or other destructive habits. Living or spending time near the water is a relaxing, as well as creatively stimulating environment for Cancerians.

Cancer rules the stomach, diaphragm, upper liver and breasts. People with Cancer active in their charts are subject to coughs, indigestion, gas, gallstones, general problems with stomach, liver and intestines, plus emotional disorders such as depression, hypochondria and hysteria.

Ideal colours for the Crab are white, silver, and pale yellow. Cancer rules metallic silver, while both the ruby and the pearl are the traditional Cancerian birthstones. Silver reflects its environment in its shiny polished surface, yet it can tarnish and become dull unless properly cared for. In the same way, your sensitive nature reflects the people and circumstances surrounding you. The precious ruby, a variety of corundum, is one of the hardest minerals known, while the pearl is soft and easily scratched. Here we have the two contrasting sides of the Cancerian personality: hard and determined, yet simultaneously soft and vulnerable. Cancerian flowers are the water lily (lotus), iris, white poppy, white carnation and southern magnolia.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

july 1, canadian day, and sabi nila dominant ang 1, plus aminado ako sensitive, sa company i have a rules, iba na ang maagap kaysa sa masipag, never delay, and be sensitive sa needs ng company. have a functuality and initiative, emotional inside pero hindi dapat dalhin sa work.

disadvantage. masyadong madaling masympathize sa kapwa, kaya minsan takbuhan ng nangangailangan. tapos tinatakbuhan pag nahiraman. hahaha

overdoer to the point na minsan hindi trabaho, pero gusto lang tumulong sa officemate. tapos nakukunsinti na pla, ayun inabuso na.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...