Thank you Mganda ang nilipatan na Company ng Kuya ko at tHank you din po nakapgenroll sya at the same time sa skul.

Thank you at abala po ako kung san man ako naroon..sa mga products namin at services..thank you sa mga flowerhorn sana lumaki..

Edited by witch

Last Saturday, I attended the WordCamp Philippines 2008 in College of St. Benilde. I found out that Friendster blogs will switch from TypePad to WordPress platform, and today, I was greeted with an e-mail saying that Friendster just made the switch.

I was so happy with this, and I really couldn't contain the happiness. I really hated the way Friendster blogs were presented using TypePad, and with WordPress, everything just flowed so nice. I do love it, too, that I can change the header into something of my own, which means I can design my own blog header. Sweet!

All the benefits of a WordPress blog is visible in the Friendster blogs, and I am just so thankful about that. Now, I am just looking a niche what to write in my blog. For now, what I have in mind is doing a photo blog to showcase different photos I have taken using my camera.

One great reason to be thankful for this day. Thank God for that...

... and thanks, too, for the assignments I got today.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

ps -- I was able to have a picture with Matt Mullenweg (the creator of WordPress) last Saturday as well. :thumbsupsmiley: Would you believe he's only 24?

Edited by tequilasunrise

My sister just gave me half of her Burger King Whopper. BK Whopper for breakfast? Why not? Hahahaha... Today is payday... and I just got paid from doing the ads. Thank you for the up-to-date payments! Yey... but, I have no intentions of withdrawing them yet, my friend K and I will be doing a trip on November and places we would visit include: The Orchidarium (in Rizal Park), Vigan (my most favorite place), Bohol, and Dumaguete. I am really thankful for a good friend like K, who didn't forget to invite me. :thumbsupsmiley: Last night K informed me that the flight to Manila from London has been booked, and it wouldn't be too long before we could get into the holiday. Wowza!