• 2 weeks later...

thank you for all the blessings... thank you for the time of rest... thank you for the pat on the back...

thank you for people i can trust... thank you for the little luxuries in life... thank you for technology...

thank you for simple things that bring joy... thank you for great magazines and books... thank you for friends...

thank you for good food... thank you for reasons to laugh... thank you for hard times... thank you for my work...

thank you for mobile phones and laptops... thank you for new friends... thank you for old friends...

thank you for pictures that says a thousand words... thank you for shopping malls... thank you for my inspiration...

• 2 weeks later...

when everyone says mean things behind my back and yet i still get everything i want. it's almost like as if the word karma doesn't work in my universe. and if it does, i guess i'm doing everything perfectly. :)

Edited by ckgo
  • 1 month later...
hay. thank you for parents who never ever, not even once, forced me to work and earn money even at this "advanced" age of mine :lol: ....who never looked back and required me to pay them back every single cent spent from nursery to med school :wacko:

amen. :hypocritesmiley: :)