I Thank GOD...

.. for gasgas lang.. :(

.. for the 3 men who helped me.

.. for JD, for being there! :)

.. to Doc who robbed me for a cause.. :lol:

.. for JV who helped me with my bf! :D

.. for Syler who sweat himself... :D

.. for Martin who's always there.. i mean, literally with me, wherever I may be! :lol:

:hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Some may think that words are inert, but they’re quite the opposite. Words instill ambition. Words break hearts. Words put smiles on our faces. Words embolden us. Words excite our creativity.

Ever have one of those bummer days when everything is falling apart? You know, the days when you just can’t seem to get rid of that black cloud above your head.

And then, all of a sudden, someone, maybe a relative, friend, or lover says something so simple, yet so profound, that your entire mood turns from negative to positive. That black cloud evaporates and the warm rays of the sun shine through and brighten everything up. Maybe it was an “I love you” or an “it’ll be okay” or “we learn from our mistakes” or even “never give up, you can do it.” Whatever they said, it helped lift you up and back on track with your project, business, or organization full speed ahead. It reminded you that everything is going to be fine. It inspired you to push on no matter how hard things get. It picked you up when you fell. It motivated you to help others. It reignited your passion to fight for what you want.

You, What are the words that keeps you going?