The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Tongs ng Cebu. Sobrang mura at masarap pa. Hindi nga lang ganoong karaming choices. At may oras lang ang bukas nila pero masarap nonetheless.

Yeah this place is good. HIghly recommended. Its along F. Cabahug street.This used to be a regular stop for me everytime i'm in Cebu. I don't have to line up anymore for my seconds since my favorite waiter just brings the talaba over to our table whenever we're running low. Btw how much is the buffet now? If i remember correctly it was about 140 or 150 pesos the last time i was there.

If you're in Cebu its best to stay clear of Family's Choice buffet along Gorordo. 100 percent diarrhea. Hahahahha

If ever you're in Robinson's Galleria in Pasig, there are affordable buffets down here. The Thai Kitchen and beside it is the Ah-Shin. Both are priced at Php245. The Thai Kitchen offers merienda buffet at Php115. They serve fried rice, soups, noodles, heavy desserts, coffee jelly. More than good enough for late lunch. FFor me its good value..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buffet pasta, or sort of :lol:

Eat all you can @ Joey's Pizzerria P150 only... 3 choices of pasta: carbonara, pesto and spaghetti sauce.... the print ad says someone had 7 plates of pasta... only had 4 :lol: coz am also drinkin' 3 glasses of bottomless ice tea :lol: next time, am not drinkin' ice tea :evil:

• 4 weeks later...
Buffet pasta, or sort of :lol:

Eat all you can @ Joey's Pizzerria P150 only... 3 choices of pasta: carbonara, pesto and spaghetti sauce.... the print ad says someone had 7 plates of pasta... only had 4 :lol: coz am also drinkin' 3 glasses of bottomless ice tea :lol: next time, am not drinkin' ice tea :evil:

Bro may i ask, saan banda to? TiA!