The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Sulit ba yakimix?

I'd say yes. Lalo na yung branch sa MOA. :thumbsupsmiley:

Also, for Mongolian lovers... Try Cafe Sweet Inspiration located at Katipunan. (almost in front of Ateneo)

Best place to go there is around 6:30-7pm (people starts to troop around 7:30)

Edited by kleptome
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not sure if anyone has tried or if this one is already posted. Carinderia Buffet sa v.luna road, q.c. they don't serve the most sumptious meal but they serve the cheapest buffet. for only 99 pesos, excluding VAT. you can eat all you can already. add 35 pesos for bottomless drink (softdrinks or iced tea). total damage per head will be 150 (buffet + bottomless drink + VAT). para ka lang umorder ng big mac sa mcdo, hehehehe.

Yung catch dito, the resto is clean, sila din may-ari ng kamay kainan. cheaper version lang, no aircon pero maaliwalas naman.

• 2 months later...

may i ask where exactly is sambokojin?

I'm not all too familiar with detailed directions ........ but I saw one in Eastwood. (not sure if there are other branches)

Just look for this resto that looks like a pirate ship (I think this area is called Eastwood walk) ...... keep going straight past the pirate ship and you should be able to see a Dulcenia outlet (just near you should see Something Fishy which shares the same building with Sambokojin)

I'm not all too familiar with detailed directions ........ but I saw one in Eastwood. (not sure if there are other branches)

Just look for this resto that looks like a pirate ship (I think this area is called Eastwood walk) ...... keep going straight past the pirate ship and you should be able to see a Dulcenia outlet (just near you should see Something Fishy which shares the same building with Sambokojin)

got it chief. thanks :) will try the place this weekend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Anyway, the topic is value for money, and not sure if this perfectly qualifies, but Bistro Filipino in the Fort by Chef Laudico has an Eat all you can ala carte from Friday evenings till Sunday.

If I remember it right its 799++ per head, and nearly everything on their menu is part of the promo (except adobo overload which is adobo with foie gras, and a black tiger prawn dish)

I think this is real value for money, given that this is one of the top Filipino (modern) resto's in Metro Manila.

got it chief. thanks :) will try the place this weekend.

Just ate at Sambokujin for lunch.

The damage during lunch is 500 without drinks.

The dinner buffet will cost you around 600. That's the same price during weekends.

I recommend going for lunch during the weekdays to save on cost then workout galore because of all the grilled meat you would probably be scarfing down. The concept is pretty good and the place is clean. Since I work in Eastwood I'm pretty confident that Sambokujin Currently beats out any other buffet restaurant in our area.

There is also another competitor in front of Eastwood called Bono Yaki. Haven't tried that out yet but will try to review it next month. IF anyone wants to go food trip to try it out then just PM your contact number so we can set a Eating EB :)

There one along Edsa, near Shaw; then there's the other one in Eastwood. Ate on both branches, I like it better in Eastwood.

Revisited Shangri-La Edsa's Heat, ok pa rin. Well, if you're willing to pay or someone would pay for you. :P

definitely, heat's still one of the best in the metropolis.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll go for Tong Yang at Megamall...wide selection of cold cuts and soup base :P

I prefer the one in Makati along Jupiter. The ambiance is a lot better plus the raw food doesn't look like its being sold in a wet market and they give you a choice of the regular frying grill or an honest to goodness open flame grill. Open flame Grill + Crab Legs = heaven :)