The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Something Fishy at Eastwood Libis, breakfast buffet at 80/per head starts from 12midnight til 10:00am

Ā 

Ā 

pinaka mura na siguro dito sa something fishy!! puro pang breakfast nga lang pagkain pero oks na rin for the price!!

Ā 

yung friend ko sabi nya subukan ko raw sa discovery suites... buy a drink tapos pwede ka na raw kumain sa merienda buffet nila... i think 3-5pm daily meron ito... libre pa wi-fi kaya if you have a wireless pda/laptop, oks na oks! hehehe

Ā 

:cool:

my husband and i had dinner at seven corners, crowne plaza hotel last night. buffet was pegged at 1100 ++ per head. the food was great, they had a lot of selections from chinese, indian, italian, japanese and continental cuisine. it came with the requisite salad and appetizer bar. the seafood selection was scrumptious. prawns, oysters, mussels, crabs, lobsters galore :) for meat lovers they had prime rib on the side and the indispensable potato, pasta side dish etc that goes with the steak and so much more. i failed to add the vast array of sushi/sashimi selections as well. they also had a make your own pizza thing if that was to your liking. but hey who wants pizza with all that food around :P to cap the dinner off we had a wide array of pastries, fresh fuits and even home made ice cream teppenyaki. dinner was just lovely :cool: we paid a little bit less than 4000 bucks for that dinner for two. quite pricey but well worth it. :D

market cafe, hyatt hotel along pedro gil in manila.

the place is already past its prime. it was THE place a year ago but quality has dwindled down a little since they opened lily and fireplace. their chinese dimsum is now limited and roast items have been limited to lead customers to their 2 other restos. i dont know if its still going on but they used to have sunday breakfast dimsum buffet for around 800 per person at lily. this was where the real stuff was.

Edited by ATONG ANG

As in my other post OK lnag din Dads (Triple V)

But everythime we go there ang kinakain ko lang ay

Ā 

Shrimp Tempura

Roast Beef

Lechon (Minsan makunat pa)

Rice

Ā 

Puro ito lang, and it defies benefit of variety sa isang Eat-all-you can restaurant.

Ung ibang dishes di ako talaga kumain

Ā 

wag ka na umasa na mag-improve pa ang triple v. ilang taon na silang walang kwenta. though di mo rin naman sila masisisi dahil sa halaga ng buffet nila di na rin siguro nila kayang bumili ng mga items na premium.

Just an honest opinion and fair warning to all.Ā  Saisaki isn't as good as they used to be.Ā  We ate at the Megamall branch and the offerings were very limited and the food didn't taste as good as before.Ā  Hope they shape up soon.

their west avenue and glorietta branches are the best performers in sales. megamall has the lowest sales among mall branches. insider info.