The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

kapag lo budget meron sa shangrila 2nd floor all you can for 300 lang.

ok na un food, western.

pag average budget sa Triple V, (DADS, Saisaki, Kamayan) about 500.

jap, western, filipino fud.

kapag medyo may panggastos,

Shang Circles or HEat

Westin Spirals

Hyatt

Mandarin

the best yang mga yan!

pag more on desserts kayo, ok ang shang or westin.

pag more on chi fud or asian fud, Hyatt.

pag steak, seafood, Mandarin!!!

Those who live east maybe familiar with Don Henrico's Tuesday/Thursday dinner buffet. For P255+ you get to binge on garden salad, soup, garlic bread, 2 kinds of pasta, 4 types of sauces (2 tomato based and 2 cream based), 3 kinds of pizza, fried chicken and buffalo wings.

The buffet starts at 7:00pm until 10:00pm. Been there twice and was satisfied given the value for money offer. Try it out folks. Its at the Brick Road, Sta Lucia East compound.

Cheers!

Meron daw Eat All you Can na Merienda sa Dads? From 3-5pm? Tapos 100 daw ang price?

Hmmm meron ba? Baka it got confused with Cabalen? (sa Glorietta, sa baba kasi Cabalen, sa taas Dad's).

Cabalen has Merienda Buffet for only 99+ .. mabubusog ka na rin pero syempre limited lang, pang meirenda lang.

One of my favorite All you can eat places... and Fried chicken outlets.. (meron nman yatang fried chicken thread no? have to visit there...) is SUNBURST.

Was in Cagayan de Oro several times before, meron silang promo na ALL YOU CAN EAT CHICKEN at.. i forgot how much, pero sobrang mura... P 99 yata?? (Any Cagayanenos (?) pls confirm.. . :-) )

Pucha, mabubusog ka talaga 5-6 pcs or more kung kaya mo...

its just a promo, not sure kung meron pa.

I was lucky kasi EVERYTIME im in cagayan, meron yung promo... sabi ng kasamahan ko di daw lagi meron yon e.

Sunburst used to have a branch here, but closed na. it has brances in other cities in the Visayas.

HELLO.

MAY KINAKAINAN KAMI PALAGI. SA JUPITER MAKATI. BREAKFAST BUFFET. 12MIDNIGHT HANGGANG 9AM ANG BUFFET NILA. 99 PESOS ONLY. MAY BOTTOMLESS ICED TEA DIN PERO SEPARATE ANG PRICE.

THEIR MENU ( VARIES FROM TIME TO TIME ) : SOMETIMES MAY INAABOT AKONG CORNED BEEF, TOCINO, LONGGANIZA, PORK & BEANS, SCRAMBLED EGGS, CHICKEN CURRY, CHICKEN TOCINO, BEEF TAPA, SOPAS, MISUA, SOTANGHON, PANCIT CANTON, DAING NA BANGUS, BANGUS WITH TOKWA, TOKWA'T BABOY, LUGAW, FISH BALL OR CHICKEN BALL AND FRIED RICE.

HINDI NGA LANG SABAY SABAY LUMALABAS TO. PAG NAUBOS ANG LALAGYAN, PALIT NAMAN NG IBANG FOOD.

MAY PROMO SILA. 10 PLUS 1 FREE

NEAR MUSIC 21 AND STRUMMS. TAPAT NG PETRON GASOLINE STATION AND GILID NG MCDONALDS.

The best ones are those in hotels. My favorites are: Hotel Philippine Plaza, Heritage & Shangri-la Makati.

i agree with hotels...

didnt know heritage had their own buffet set...

i like shang best...

Try Thai Kitchen in Robinson's Galleria, they have buffets on tues and fridays. 199 php. The food is good, they have bagoong rice, spring roll, chicken pandan, pad thai and many more. It's really worth it, but just be there around 11:30am, coz the place packs up around 12 - 1230.

On other days, you could always go for Mongolian Quickstop, also located in Galleria. 221 php for their eat all you can

Thanks for d info dude!! will try em' later after work. Any other recos within ortigas that will fit a 300php below budget??

Tried mongolian quickstop yesterday. There's two offerings theres, one single serve & the eat all you can. Single serve costs 105Php & the eat all you can is 198Php. If you are a real heavy eater, try the eat all u can. Tried eat all-u-can but we could just eat two servings coz the 2nd serving is "nakakasawa na" na umay kami. With us being really heavy eaters!. I Suggest that you just go for the 105Php single serve. It's like in wendys salad bar where you'll be giver a bowl & its up to you how to fill the bowl with your fav ingredients. When its already filled, they will cook it stir fried style then put it back on the same bowl!. SULIT!!.

Tried looking for the Thai Kitchen as per prev post but we were not able to find it. All we found was "Kitchen" which doesnt offer eat-all-u-can so we opted for mongolian quickstop!

Any other recos here near ortigas??

Tried mongolian quickstop yesterday. There's two offerings theres, one single serve & the eat all you can. Single serve costs 105Php & the eat all you can is 198Php. If you are a real heavy eater, try the eat all u can. Tried eat all-u-can but we could just eat two servings coz the 2nd serving is "nakakasawa na" na umay kami. With us being really heavy eaters!. I Suggest that you just go for the 105Php single serve. It's like in wendys salad bar where you'll be giver a bowl & its up to you how to fill the bowl with your fav ingredients. When its already filled, they will cook it stir fried style then put it back on the same bowl!. SULIT!!.

Tried looking for the Thai Kitchen as per prev post but we were not able to find it. All we found was "Kitchen" which doesnt offer eat-all-u-can so we opted for mongolian quickstop!

Any other recos here near ortigas??

Thai Kitchen is beside Ah Sin, If you go to the food court where yellow cab is and go toward the direction of pho hoa, jacks loft; it's on the left side.

Personally, I prefer the eat all you can of mongolian quickstop since you can choose the amount of meat you could add whereas if you choose the single serve, they will be the ones to add the meat.