The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

if you happen to be in the pasay road area in makati..try Tower Inn's Nick's Cafe. They have a 6 course lunch buffet thats' only P185 or P180++ (can't remember the exact amount). Been there twice and on both days was satisfied. Kare kare was delicious (lutong bahay) also lechon kawali. Exact location: almost in front of Anson (can't remember the no.)It'sa must try buffet.

Got this email before. dont know if all these are still updated. Pasensya na or bura nyo nlng if ever may nagpost na nito.

Very useful list

EAT ALL YOU CAN

Fight! *ting, ting, ting*

4. Chinatown, Banawe QC , 400/head FULL MEAL! -->food is not fresh enough. its a warzone out there

5. Saisaki/DAD' s/Kamayan, 500/head -->quality still suffers. reheats food for buffet

9. Blue Bay , Quirino Grandstand, 350/Head. -->dishes not executed very well; nice view

10. Brazil brazil - Metrowalk & Powerplant Mall (meat all you can 650/head) -->good qualilty. you get what you pay for

16. Circles, Shangri-la Makati, expensive but very large buffet-->quality had dwindled down but still at par with the best

17. Spiral, Westin Philippine Plaza, expensive din but bigger buffet than

Shangri-la --> sacrifices quality for quantity

18. Cravings, salad all yo u can Katipunan infront of Ateneo --> very inconsistent and mediocre. dishes tasted as if prepared by CCA novice

19. Tong Yang Hot Pot--> the mother of shabu buffet, food quality depends on branch

21. Tramway, Banawe, Chinese eat all you can, 160/head--> greasetown; observe the grease on ALL dishes

24. Don Henricos, Eat all you can Tuesdays and Wednesdays-->has-been; only thing worth going there is their buffalo chicken

27. Mandarin Palace , Ongpin, 150/head--> lame excuse for chinese food

31. Alba's Restaurant - Tomas Morato, Libis, Jupiter St. - Spanish cuisine - one of my personal favorites, lalo na yung lechon de leche nila.. MM.. mm.. MM!!! --> quality maintained

33. Paseo, Mandarin Hotel--> good quality and diverse food variety

34. 7 Corners, Crown Plaza , Galleria--> just dined there once. satisfactory but still lacking in variety

35. Heat, Shangli-la EDSA--> fresh seafood, good variety but i just prefer makati shang over it

36. karate kid (rice and drinks)-->i'd take tokyo tokyo anytime

37. Emperor Villa - ongpin st., binondo - lunch 180-200, dinner is seafood buffet at roastings (asado, lechon de leche) @ 350--> roasting usually dry. price is fair for food quality and food is freshly cooked

46. Steak MD, Tomas Morato - Eat all you can Steak (TBone) - 500--> didnt know they had this.

:thumbsdownsmiley:

Buffets are nasty!

I worked in the Food and Bev industry for over 25 years. I never eat buffets if I can help it.

They are so nasty.

Food is left out and incorrect temperatures.

People touch the food.

People sneeze on the food.

How long has it been there.

Was it recycled?

Yechhh.

Besides, why go to a restaurant and have to go get your food?

It should be brought to you, not put out so that the pigs can go to the trough.

Nasty Nasty Nasty.

:thumbsdownsmiley:Why- We are humans not gluttonous pigs!

All you can eat places are typically centered on quantity not quality.

If all you want to do is pig out. Eat at home.

Dining out should be an experience for your palate, not an excuse to keep alka selzer in business.

I would rather have a nicely presented, well served and perfectly prepared dish then eat at the trough like a pig.

Buffets are nasty!

I worked in the Food and Bev industry for over 25 years. I never eat buffets if I can help it.

They are so nasty.

Food is left out and incorrect temperatures.

People touch the food.

People sneeze on the food.

How long has it been there.

Was it recycled?

Yechhh.

Besides, why go to a restaurant and have to go get your food?

It should be brought to you, not put out so that the pigs can go to the trough.

Nasty Nasty Nasty.

even in hotels?