What's The Last Book You've Read?

Hmm, I just finished Impossible Places Stories by Alan Dean Foster. This is basically a collection of some of his short stories.

It was a good read, though somewhat lacking in the F&SF flavor I look for.

I'm now starting on The Best of Poul Anderson. Which is a collection of some of his best short stories.

Very good SF stories so far. Poul Anderson is one of the best in this genre.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki..

bought it last Tuesday Night... katatapos ko lang basahin... if not for the EB n work... malamang natapos ko ng isang upuan... ganda eh...

btw, ask ko lang kung sino po ang may second-hand books ni Robert Kiyosaki - Cashflow Quadrant & Rich Dad's Guide to Investing... bilihin ko sana eh. thanks

THE BELL JAR by Sylvia Plath.

My heart skipped a beat when i saw a copy at powerbooks saturday night. Been looking for a copy since college, and my! finally.

This novel made plath a feminist icon but the way she portrayed men isn't like the way most feminist writers portray men. she didn't lambast them. she just showed what men are and what they can be.

and her treatment of psychosis is divine.

i finished reading The Altman Code by robert Ludlum and Gayle Lynds...

a good suspense book, played on political and moral ideals of people/charater involved.

i just started reading City of God (not the movie though) by E.L. Doctorow...kinda intriguing but i'm still anticipating for the good part (if there is). i just picked this up coz the synopsis caught my attention.

I bought "The Holocaust Chronicle", read it, viewed the pics and for the nth time i couldn't help but shed a tear for all those victims. There is also a website if you want to check it out www.holocaustchronicle.org