What's The Last Book You've Read?

• 2 weeks later...

was killing time last saturday afternoon. finished luis katigbak's happy endings (compilation of some of hi short stories) & the king of nothing to do (essays).

i particularly enjoyed the "the rain, rachel & wednesday afternoons" (from happy endings). kinda reminded me of someone... :).

good writing. good read.

was killing time last saturday afternoon. finished luis katigbak's happy endings (compilation of some of hi short stories) & the king of nothing to do (essays).

i particularly enjoyed the "the rain, rachel & wednesday afternoons" (from happy endings). kinda reminded me of someone... :).

good writing. good read.

Guest foxtrotbravo

An Incomplete Education by Judy Jones and WilliamWilson.

a 700-page hardbound book of facts you should have learned but most probably didn't.

subjects range from history, amercian studies, literature, politics, religion, science, lexicon, personalities, etc.

most educational indeed! :thumbsupsmiley:

Cold Zero by Chris Whitcomb.

He chronicled his life in the FBI Elite Hostage Rescue Team. The book started with a blaze, however, I almost didn't finish it when the story went into a painful crawl towards the end. Haaay Nako! Though, he made me laugh with his witty story-telling technique.

Edited by brownboy

Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim - David Sedaris

Haven't finished it yet. I only usually read this when im riding the mrt.

Its funny. A very witty and introspective take on ordinary and daily encounters about life and family.

I especially like the part where he was talking to his sister and discussing talking on the phone, bathroom and jar lids. Really funny!