Laptop/Notebook Owners

• 1 month later...

Question what would you buy A Mac air or those hybrid tablets with keyboards like Asus transformer. Well its just gonna be use by my son for his projects at school.

Please share me your thoughts.

Too costly. Unless he's in college and taking Multimedia arts. A regular windows laptop will do for daily school use

Question what would you buy A Mac air or those hybrid tablets with keyboards like Asus transformer. Well its just gonna be use by my son for his projects at school.

Please share me your thoughts.

Just get your boy those cheap ones that you can buy for less than 20k. Pag binilhan mo lang ng mamahalin yan ipagmamayabang nya lang yan.

Just get your boy those cheap ones that you can buy for less than 20k. Pag binilhan mo lang ng mamahalin yan ipagmamayabang nya lang yan.

Bossing what would you recommend? my 9th grade son needs it for his school. i have checked ASUS, ACER, DELL. all almost has the same specs. which brand would you choose?

Bossing what would you recommend? my 9th grade son needs it for his school. i have checked ASUS, ACER, DELL. all almost has the same specs. which brand would you choose?

ALL of those brands functions just as the same. If he really does need one, hindi na mahalaga kung ano pa specs nyan or presyo. Importante lang naman nakakapag internet at makakagawa sya ng mga documents for school work, portable pa. Bilhan mo na rin ng printer yan and he's all set.

If he says he needs a "higher end" one, malamang sa malamang, he'll just end up gaming on it. Pero syempre he's still your kid, ikaw na bahala kung magkano ang willing mo gastusin.

Dell and Asus are my choices on the assumption that they are of the same specs.

Medyo di ko gusto ang acer, mabilis mabali ang screen hinges.

Note : i've used all 3.

However, my current laptop is a ThinkPad on Ubuntu.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a scan sanitizer on my hp laptop....the thing is after 30% i just abort the operation...honestly i was damn impatient to finish the entire clean up, coz it took 30% for 4hrs....can't wait to finished it entirely and migth finished it for entire 10 hrs? , had an errand tomorrow thats why I abort the operation, did try to install win7 and it did install....now my question is.... do aborting scan sanitizer will damaged the hard disk/drive in the future? although successful naman pag-install ko.. still thus aborting the operation might damaged the hard disk? 500GB of harddisk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...