Laptop/Notebook Owners

my friend is selling his hp dv1116. he bought it 110k i think 2 yrs ago. how much do you think should he sell it? is 30k too cheap o tama lang? o bka worth 25k na lang yun?

thanks! :thumbsupsmiley:

An honest price? Since you can get a brand new Centrino notebook for about P30k. This thing is about P20k if it still looks nice. With scratches, maybe a lot lower. Bring it to one of those new laptop pawnshops to get a value assessment and know that whatever they valueit at, the selling pric e is about 20 to 25% higher because that would be their selling margin.

ok naman ba ung mga NEO na laptop?

i have a friend who works for one of these computer shops in makati. tinigil na nila pagbenta ng neo. sakit daw ng ulo. oo nga 1 year warranty pero babalik balik ka naman sa shop para pagawa. matutuwa ka ba nun? invest in something a bit more expensive. branded is better pa rin.

I'm using a twinhead, got it a couple of years ago bec of the size (12") and price (lowest branded during that time) but the graphics is lousy. Last year, had it repaired by the service center bec the hinges were loose. They charged me P6500. Highway robbery! And another P1500 to correct a screen problem afterwards. Kicked myself for going thru with the repairs. Will never get a Twinhead again!

Also, the hinges are loose again, can anyone recommend another repair shop?

y wife gave me a new laptop for my birthday-The HP Pavilion TX1000 Tablet Pc.Its a PC ,Big Ass PDA and Portable Media Player all rolled into one.1GB DDRAM2,AMD turion X2 64,DVD9 writer,120GB HDD.The only failing point is the OS is Vista.If I downgrade to XP Ihave to shell out an extra 6K.Bummer.My old laptop,a Winbook J4 is now with the kids but that is a very sturdy workhorse.

y wife gave me a new laptop for my birthday-The HP Pavilion TX1000 Tablet Pc.Its a PC ,Big Ass PDA and Portable Media Player all rolled into one.1GB DDRAM2,AMD turion X2 64,DVD9 writer,120GB HDD.The only failing point is the OS is Vista.If I downgrade to XP Ihave to shell out an extra 6K.Bummer.My old laptop,a Winbook J4 is now with the kids but that is a very sturdy workhorse.

4 DAY old macbook user signing in!

first time for me to use a mac and wow! makes a lot of difference. hindi naman ako adik sa pag edit ng mga photo or video gusto ko lang mag explore deeper what can a mac give me.

meron ba dito thread about newbies sa mac?????

Just look in on the Mac Users thread in this section and post a question.

HP dv2503

Great specs for the price (and considering its an HP notebook). However, find HP Quickplay irritating. Great set of ports, HDMI, Svideo, firewire however it only has TWO usb ports which is a downer. Overall, great entertainment notebook pero Id rather have a thinkpad. hehe

dude, thats not a 'PDA' thats a Tablet PC..

acer aspire 5583wxmi...

total crap!

Jean Todt, the manager of F1 Team Scuderia Marlboro Ferrari agrees with you. His Ferrari laptop made by Acer was so slow it got emails 45 minutes late during the Japan Grand Prix and because of that Ferrari had to make one extra pit stop and practically lose the race.

Para hindi OT, I already posted my 15-inch Macbook Pro with 3 GB of RAM and 120 GB HD but I just got the 250GB Western Digitial HD I ordered from MacWarehouse and will have that installed this weekend.