Laptop/Notebook Owners

Sir boomouse ok naman ung Plug in ng smart, the speed is para kang nka router, wireless G, dead spots are very minimal, ksi kung my signal ang celpon, tsak my signal din ang plug in.

www.speedtest.net

post your speed naman...

@boomouse

i've emailed most apple resellers in pinas..but they haven't replied yet..i guess they still have the old ones..sana your reseller has the new ones na..now that you've bought their old ones..hehheheh

@stickshift

hmmmm i bet you won't get any virus until you surf the web...good luck

www.speedtest.net

post your speed naman...

@stickshift

hmmmm i bet you won't get any virus until you surf the web...good luck

speedtest result:

d'load: 1688 kb/s

upload: 503 kb/s

@hondacity

your'e exactly right, no virus! sometimes my friends use the mac to clean out their virally infected usb's because the viruses dont work on a mac :)

but a little bit out of topic, right now im trying to build myself a really really good gaming pc hahaha!

Wonder how the Smart plug in could work that well whereas my smartbro internet at home had to be installed with about a 5 foot steel pipe holding up the receiver when it's already on my roof. Smart installers told me it had to have a direct line of sight to their cellsite.

Wonder how the Smart plug in could work that well whereas my smartbro internet at home had to be installed with about a 5 foot steel pipe holding up the receiver when it's already on my roof. Smart installers told me it had to have a direct line of sight to their cellsite.

That's the "wonder" of NEW TECHNOLOGY BRINGS. :thumbsupsmiley:

Good morning...ask ko lang ung plug in ng smart bro is compatible ba sya sa asus EEE pc ba un? thanks

yes it is

but why spend 800 pesos /month for an internet subscription if you have already a 3G phone

you are much better off in using your 3G phone connected to the eeePC than having yourself tied to the monthly free of Smart Bro

gretttings sa lahat...

Nabalitaan ko yung asus Eee PC pati Astone UMPC. Pasok na pasok kasi sa budget kaya napaginteresan ko..

Bigay naman kayo ng mga comments nyo tungkol sa dalwang model na to... Di naman kasi ako gamer, kaya di ko masyado kailangan ang matatas na specs. At mostly na gingamit ko lang na application ay cdisplay para sa mga scan comics pati office lang. Naglalaro ako pero diablo2 lang..

Tatakbo kaya ng maayos ang mga applications na to sa dalwang notebook na sinabi ko?

Salamat in advance

i think if your eeepc runs on xp pwede, but not linux...of course, i need to try it first...

Sir swizi ask ko naman kung magkano ang service fee s 3G, and can i use my cel to call and txt khit nka internet? My cell is my office, so i dont want to interupt my bisnes while surfing the internet. I can consume the whole 40hrs in just 2o days. TIA for ur reply.

^ depende sa needs mo yan sir...ano lahat ng specs nyan? gamer ka ba? pang internet lang?

I have a Compaq Presario M2000 series

1.6Ghz CPU

256MB RAM

120GB Memory

Intel 850 (yata) Shared Videocard

ok sya pang internet and pang mga general tasks..pero once na nagtry ka magmulti task..bagal na

Di kaya most game dahil sa video card

Mabagal Photoshop dahil sa CPU and Memory (i think)

Mejo di bright ang pagview sa picture kasi Matte ang LCD

Di kaya ang Vista.

I am planning to buy ASUS F8S C2Duo Penryne this month kaso di pa lumabas sa market

70K pero i think it will last 3 or even for years and supported mga lalabas na apps so worth it na

BTW, my Celeron M is around 2 years old.. and madami na di pwede..