• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Im a Sales Manager in One of the Largest Real-Estate developer in the Phillipines...our BIG Bosses owns chains of Malls here in the Philiippines..

Im looking for an account manager to work under my group...

To sell finest Residential condominium in diffrent parts of the Metro Manila..

Im also in need of Real-Estate Associate to work as part time...

for more info:

bevepi@walla.com

• 3 weeks later...
We can all post here for finding clients, suppliers, or maybe even business partners!  :)

You can post the product or service that you provide.  On the otherhand, you may look for possible suppliers.  With the large volume of members of mtc you may even possibly find a business partner!  :)

I am in the printing business; we do brochures, posters, books, souvenir programs, yearbooks, newsletters, and other printed materials.  We believe in giving the best quality at the lowest possible price.  If you have anything to print or know someone who needs printing then maybe we can talk business!

:mtc:

pre im looking for possible printers for flyers of my food supplements biz. can you give me idea on the pricing and other terms?

Im into design and construction of any structure you may wanna build. Houses,appartments,renovation,landscaping estimate basta all your building needs. If you dream it,Well build it....or if you know someone else who needs our service and refer them to us we'll also give you for the boys...hehehe

Hi! PIZZITO ITALLIANO PIZZA now open in Tutuban Mall 2nd flr. near escalator... A new product must try!!!! A mini bite size pizza in 6 different toppings.... must try now!!! for more info just message me..

Also selling imported perfumes in a very low prices, just send me message for more details

Also finding for a supplier of a native figures to be exported to Spain, I have serious contacts in from Formula 1 hope to here from u guys anytime now... tnx

I am looking for banking and finance consultants who can help us generate funds for our real estate development projects which are backed up by pagibig fund financing.

Please pm me your contact info if you are interested.

a bit difficult to get reasonably priced loans for real estate development from the regular banks. suggest you try the communidades approach - a little bit more work and time but may work if you set it up right. if you don't know what i'm talking about try googling it. it will even give you an idea how this idea fared here in Pinas.