Chocolates! - FAVE BRANDS and why ...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure I'm going to miss some if I try to enumerate. I'll just give my order of preference:

(1) dark chocolate

(2) white chocolate

(3) milk chocolate

And I don't really like those with nuts (hazelnut, almonds, etc.) but I like Cadbury's Fruit and Nut though :)

i love dark chocolate!

but i get in the mood for white sometimes...

milk chocolate is just kinda too blah for me :hypocritesmiley:

oh oh oh, and ferrero! i LOVE ferrero :goatee:

• 1 month later...
i'm not too choosy sa chocolates.. i like most chololates with nuts/almonds/etc...

if i have to pick one; i have to say GODIVA!

Try the Manila Peninsula chocolates, I like them better than Godiva. Visit the deli shop in the basement. On one wall, they have their assortment of chocolates - liquer filled, dark chocolate bonbons, white chocolate bonbons, etc, etc. Better to buy it by weight, and not the prepacked ones.

Let's see Godiva is $20 for a box = P1100. That will buy you over 300 grams of Manila Pen chocolates!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am not a chokie lover but I am absolutely crazy about Lindt Lindor. Just gotta luv that burst of endlessly soft chocolate filling in my mouth once it's robust crisp chokie shell has been undressed. Oooh sends shivers down my spine! :lol:

Crappy thing is, you can't find Lindt Lindor here in Manila nor at our Duty Free! Anyone know where I can get it here?

post-8751-1115481641.jpg

Edited by Lipstick

Lipstick those are good. they have them in various flavors too. i like the hazelnut but the white chocolate aint so bad either.

in manila, sometimes they have it at Pricesmart, Rustans (that place where they sell all the chocolates) or Shopwise. but not regularly...

Lipstick those are good. they have them in various flavors too. i like the hazelnut but the white chocolate aint so bad either.

in manila, sometimes they have it at Pricesmart, Rustans (that place where they sell all the chocolates) or Shopwise. but not regularly...

Wyld!!! Yup there is an assortment of "flavors" all of which I have tried (takaw eh ano? haha). And yes the white choco is also yum!! That would be my fave next to the original chocolate Lindt Lindor.

Damn it I better head out those shops today and check! :lol: I haven't had one in my mouth since December. Thanks for the tip! :*