How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

anyway, the reason i discovered MTC...

i was part of this yahoo newsgroup called kantutaninmanila, and there was this joker who kept on sending spam about manilatonight. hadn't figured out how to use spamguard yet, so out of sheer exasperation i tried the site.

if ever i find that joker, i swear, so help me, i swear...

i'll buy him a beer :lol:

cheers

B) B) B)

Good Day to all!

Me, I believe it was thru yahoo.com. An invitational ad was in my email. Then i tried visiting the site... I find it so cool and people are very expressive of their point of view.

Not only that the site was very much informative with subjects that cant be talk so much about in any site. Sa ibang site kasi, daming restrictions.... hirap mag-express ng ideas and topic to talk about. Unlike here, its easier to post ideas on a certain topic or thread than to chat about it in chat room.

Meeting people is one reason. That's why, lots of us stays and enjoy the site.

Lets face it we all know, what we all want. Babae man o lalaki isa lang ang gusto natin dito....

.......to be of SERVICE to other member.......

im very much comfortable and at ease here.... hope i can meet more member of mtc

HAPPY SEARCHING

ok dito ano? anything under the sun........ kewl!

go MTC go! parami p ng parami members nyo!

OLRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro sama mo na ung antipolo boys...teka lam kaw ung skul mate ko dati sa mary's eh...lols....kaw na bhala mag-invite ng members :)