How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

i found out about this place thorugh a friend surfing your forums, i saw that he was talking about girls and the city night life so it piqued my interest and i asked him the website. anyway that site was down the last time i registered so ngayon lng ako naka register ulet. its greast to be here at last! :D

pumunta ako sa birthday party ng isang mtc member sa isang bar sa malate na may live band,i forgot the name of that bar.actually,the birthday celebrant is dead gorgeous.My type talaga,hinahanap ko nga handle nya dto pero hndi ko na matandaan.basta madalas sya dun sa place na yon.Hope u guys can help me.Description nya is maputi,mestizahin,medyo chubby pero sobra sa korte and those deadly hips.

pumunta ako sa birthday party ng isang mtc member sa isang bar sa malate na may live band,i forgot the name of that bar.actually,the birthday celebrant is dead gorgeous.My type talaga,hinahanap ko nga handle nya dto pero hndi ko na matandaan.basta madalas sya dun sa place na yon.Hope u guys can help me.Description nya is maputi,mestizahin,medyo chubby pero sobra sa korte and those deadly hips.

maybe you are relating to swit_lass. why were you there? were you not a member yet then? maybe she's the one, but based on your description she is the closest one that i can think of. is the bar Taza? hope this helps.

yes,thats her,swit lass, thanks so much madmutt.i appreciate it.by the way, r u close to her? Taza nga yung place.Do u know how i can chat with her.pasensya na,im new here kasi.Ano nga pala ang real name nya?

why don't you ask her yourself? mabait naman siya e. go to her thread and post there. u could say we are close. ummm hope nobody is reading this. hehehehehe

why were you at Taza btw.

sorry po OT. :P