How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

well, aian_27 persuaded me to join MTC. This is in connection with his latest project which is to pollute the minds of the few innocent people left in this part of the world.

hehe... :P , peace frend!!! ;)

what?! am i that bad already :cry: lols :lol: pro im still glad u can stave off some of ur boredom from work with this webbie B)

as for me, i learned about manila tonight at a net cafe in quezon city. while i was checking my e-mails via yahoo and other websites, i saw a computer user reading some threads from manila tonight's various forums. i may be new to this site but i think it works for people who would like to express their opinions on anything under the sun. i just hope that members of this site would continue to be open minded and understanding.

I was on my way to PI last December 2002 from US. I was browsing the internet for my favorite place when I was in college (I used to get my haircut, exercise and some entertainment there - Maalikaya). My google search engine brought me to this MTC website and I got curious. I'v been reading the postings - very informative. I would be glad to have paid for these information.

Thanks to the founding fathers of this forum... :)

a friend of mine told me about the site.... started boasting and telling people.. about it ever since..

...thought I was the first in my company to know about it and was ready to boast about this terrfic forum were you get really cool info... just to find out our Country Manager, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Department heads and former boses were amongst the original members!!!

• 2 weeks later...