LORD, i pray that You...

make me a stronger woman and a saner one.

i am thankful for YOUR daily guidance and,

...for every single day that you give me to undo whatever wrong i've done,

...for every single day that you give me to fix myself.

...for every single day that you bless each person I LOVE so dear.

I raise all of my worries, my joys, my sorrows, my frustrations, my dreams unto YOU, Father dear.

YOU are amazing and great.

I also pray for those people who are carrying heavier loads compared to me. I know I shouldn't rant judging from the hardships that other people have. Let them hang on to YOU, God.

With YOU, nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.

With this, I know I am at peace.

i love and will always praise YOU, My God.

AMEN.

Dear God,

Please help me to understand why it happened

Let me find the greater purpose or meaning of it

That I may accept the living miracle

Beyond my own comprehension

Your own expression of something magnificent

Disguised in a tiny seed of life.

Help me to know there is more to me and more for me after this

Help me to tap into my strength and potential

Help me to find a way to raise up my gift

in a world full of needs.

Amen.

Lord,

can you clear everything? put it in order.

because right now, chaos is the last thing i need.

i so love you and i believe in you so much that i know everything will be alright.

but at this moment... at this VERY moment... i need you to shower me more strength.

and i mean.. more. :)

with all my love and all my trust,

your cheerful one. :) :*

lord

ang sakit sakit na e. lord ndi ko talga kaya lumayo pero gumawa ka nman ng paraan divine intervention po ang kelangan ko tulungan niyo na lang po akong malimutan siya at dalhin niyo ko dun sa taong gusto niyo para sa kin. tulungan niyo rin akong kayanin yung sakit. tiwala po ako sa plano niyo...di ko na ipipilit ang gusto ko."

lord pati ung mama ko sana alagaan mo xa at wag xa magkasakit gusto ko makita nia akong maging successful sa buhay,

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see

and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and

an understanding God You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.

Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper

over things I have no control over. And give me the best response

when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will.

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have

words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.

I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe that God changes people and God changes things.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers.

For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy

in their homes; that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance,

or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it

in Jesus' name. Amen!

God Bless ! ! ! ! !

God I love you and I need you,

Come into my heart, please!

Lord God i pray for continuous guidance, that i may not go astray.. i pray for forgiveness of sins.. for the strength to hold on and the will to live.. i pray also i cud and will forgive all my enemies.. blessed them for me for i know forgiving ur worst enemy is highest kind of forgivenes jas like how u have foregiven our sins.. guide my each step and make me Your instrument in spreading ur love.. this all i ask in Jesus name amen..

Lord,

I know that all our underpaid politicians are doing their best to serve our country. They must be very tired. Their families must suffer at the long hours they spend each day trying to protect our democracy, feed the poor and educate the masses. I pity them and their families, their friends for having such a big burden to bear. So please, end their suffering. Take them all.

Dear God,

In these past few days, I'm kinda worried. Wherever I go, I can't help but think about this person. Even at home or at work, sometimes her face comes in my mind. I do not know what truly is her place in my life right now. She may be a friend, or someone that I really love. And I never thought that this thing somehow makes me wonder.

Lord, I never ask you for anything in return. What I'm asking is to give me guidance, a clear mind, and a way to understand the things that are happening to me. And whatever make her happy, please show her the way that this world, after all, is a great place to live in. I know it's hard to understand some events that are starting to unfold. But I do know that everything happens for a reason.

Whatever happens, I do believe that this is your WILL to better understand what I'm going through right now. Help me realize that there is someone who is really meant for me. Someone who I can share my joys, my pains, my failures and my triumphs. I admit that I am not that strong, but I can never be weak as long as I believe and submit mysef to YOU.

This is all I ask of you, Lord. Amen.

(Keeping the faith) -_-

03June2009

I am inviting you all to come and visit this room to give a spare time of your day to say your daily prayer, praying here and now, as you sit alone at your computer.

It might be strange to some if not to everyone to pray at your computer, fronting the LCD screen or your laptop specially if there are other people in and around us. Some are constantly reaching and talking to us, even in most unlikely situations. However, if we will only make it a practice we can always pray everywhere and anywhere.

May the Lord help us to fill this room of people, who are seeking forgiveness, guidance, changes and other personal wishes within…

Panginoon kailan mo poh papatahimikin ang kaluluwa ng aming ina. gabi2 po ibat-ibang lalaki ang kanyang kapiling at kasiping. hangang kailan po kami maghihintay ng aking kapatid at ama sa pagbabago ng aking ina. masakit pong isiping lumaki kami ng wlang kalingang ina, hindi man lang nayakap o nahalikan samantalang sya gabi2 kung sino2ng lalaki ang kahalikan at kayakap. bakit pa poh ba kmi sinilang ng aking ina kung hindi man lang nya kami malala na silipin smanatalang gabi2 kung sino2ng lalaki ang kanyang sinisilip. durog na durog na po ang puso at pagkatao ng aking ama sa ginagawa ng aming ina, ngunit nan dito pa din sya naghihintay at umaasang dadampian mo ng iyong mahiwagang kamay ang puso ng aking ina upang makita nya ang daan patungo sa aming tahanan. lam mo po panginoon ko, hindi ko poh mapigil tumulo ang aking luha sa tuwing magdarasal ako para sa pagbabago ng aking ina. hindi poh ako humihingi ng marangyang buhay ang hiling ko lang poh ang makasama ang aking ina at makita ang ganap nyang pagbabago. hangang kailan ko poh makikita ang aking amang naghihirap ang kalooban. hangang kailan ko poh makikita ang aking kapatid na pinamigay ng aking ina para lang umiwas a pag-aalaga sa kanya. para poh kasi kaming pusang isinilang lang ng aming ina at patuloy na syang nakikisama kung kani-kaninong lalaki. napakasakit pong isipin na sa dinami-dami ng magiging ina sya pa poh ang nagsilang sa amin. akala ko poh ang isang ina ay maawain at mapagmahal sa kanyang mga anak. akala ko poh ang isang ina ay ilaw ng tahanan ngunit sa ibat-ibang ilaw sa gabi ang kanyang sinasayawan. di ko poh alam kung nararapat ba kaming magpasalamat sa IYO panginoon dahil kaming nilalang sa mundong ito ng wlang nakikitang, nayayakap, nahahalikang at nag-aarugang ina. hangang kelan poh kami maghihintay ng aking kapatid at ama? hangang kailan poh kami aasa? hangang kailan poh panginoon ang aming paghihirap? hangang kailan pa poh nyo kami parurusahan? ano poh ba ang naging kasalanan namin ng aking kapatid? ano pa poh ba ang dapat naming gawin? ano pa poh ba ang darating pang pagdudusa sa aming pamilya? nawawalan na po kasi kami ng pag-asa panginoon. nagmamaka-awa ako at nagmamalikluhod po humihingi ng kasagutan sa mga tanong sa aming mga puso. hangang kailang poh panginoon? amen.

God is with me ... IN me ... for me ... I have no need to be afraid ... concerned ... troubled.

He is my SAVIOR, friend, rock, strength, maker ... the architect who holds MY blueprint ... the foundations are solid ... earthquake-proof, typhoon-proof, crisis-proof, A(h1N1)-free ;P ... NO one can deter/divert my direction ... becoz it is towards HIM ... for HIM ... with HIM!

I am YOURS ... your willing, open and ready servant!

My mind, heart and soul are IN tune with what you want me to do here ... am an extension of you.

It is my distinct honor to be your vessel, your servant, your witness ...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what else to ask of you, Lord.

It doesn't feel right that i am here now and asking for your help.

I don't feel that I deserve even your glimpse, but there's just one thing i need from you.

From this cruel world, save me.

I know that my heart will never stop to bleed until i stop the madness, but what can I do? I'm only human.

I need your strength, that in this journey, I will never forget that I am still your child and i deserve some respect even if people tend to forget it in their busy lives.

Embrace me, Lord.. just like before.

Edited by kicker
I don't know what else to ask of you, Lord.

It doesn't feel right that i am here now and asking for your help.

I don't feel that I deserve even your glimpse, but there's just one thing i need from you.

From this cruel world, save me.

I know that my heart will never stop to bleed until i stop the madness, but what can I do? I'm only human.

I need your strength, that in this journey, I will never forget that I am still your child and i deserve some respect even if people tend to forget it in their busy lives.

Embrace me, Lord.. just like before.

Lord, i may not be best human in these world, but i pray that u cud help the person above me.. seems like she needs ur guidance just like i do. i know i am not as holy as u, not as pure as u, but please help me become one like u. and i pray for all the people here in MTC that their prayers be answered.. guide each oneof us and be ur instrument in spreading ur unconditional love. i may not be able to help each one of them but still i could pray for them.. Thank u my Lord