* to be able to do WELL with the NEW job ... meet the Quota set for me by Mgt

* to CLOSE more accounts with the SMS software I represent

* to get BETTER from the health scare I got checked up for recently ... not as bad as I originally thought BUT still a concern

* to CONTINUE to HELP the students with the project am heading ... may it be a SUCCESS as we get to launch it this 1st Qtr

* to be a BLESSING to others

* to USE my TALENTS, SKILLS and inclinations to make this world a better place

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty much ... STILL the SAME as below:

* to be able to do WELL with the NEW job ... meet the Quota set for me by Mgt

* to CLOSE more accounts with the SMS software I represent

* to get BETTER from the health scare I got checked up for recently ... not as bad as I originally thought BUT still a concern

* to CONTINUE to HELP the students with the project am heading ... may it be a SUCCESS as we get to launch it this 1st Qtr

* to be a BLESSING to others

* to USE my TALENTS, SKILLS and inclinations to make this world a better place

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre

Lord, thank you for today, for life's endless blessings: the gift of life and health, of beloved ones, of the businesses and work that give us chances to prosper and share with others. As the day comes to a close, I seek forgiveness for my acts or inaction that failed to extend love or resulted into hurt for others I have encountered today. As I face a new day tomorrow, grant me the courage and passion to help make things better, and the serenity of mind and patience to accept those that can't be changed. Use me Lord, so that your will be done, and your loving hand be extended through me, with the counsel of your Holy Spirit. Let your Mother's blue mantle of protection cover us always. Amen.

• Like (+1) 2

I am about to start my day. And before I get diatracted by the dizzying sway and swirls of the hurly-burly of life, I utter a simple thank you. I need not ask for morw becauae you have given me everything that I need to get through the day as soon as I opened my eyea today. Allow me to share the talents that you have entrusted and given to me as it is your will. Amen.

Thank you. It has been another wonderful day for me. There were bumps on the road, but I got over them with ease by the help of yourbgrace. Before I close my eyes and end my day, I ask for fogiveness for the things I have done and those which I may have forgotten. I also ask for your protection for those whom I love. Amen

Lord,

Thank you for the blessings and for those times I am down, you never left my side. Thank you for all the joys and pains which made me a much stronger and better person.

Lord, tanong lang po. Di naman po ako humihingi ng partner pero bakit po yung mga lalaki na nakikilala ko o lumalapit sakin sobrang emotional? Pasan pa yata ang buong universe. I have considered din na baka yung purpose na nakikilala ko sila is to be someone na kayang makinig sa lahat ng problema nila sa buhay pero nauubos din po kasi ako...napapagod. Isa pa po, kung di man napaka emotional..sobrang bata naman.

God, okay na po ako sa pagiging single :)

I love you.

Ako

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...