Guest event_horizon

hi buddy,

just when i thought things were going to get better, another blow comes.. to make things worse, there is no one to talk to... my friends are to darn busy..... for their own respective reasons...

it is understandable that friends are not always there when you need them.. if they are then they would've been called angels..

so..... please work on me a bit more.. i still need your help to change a few thigns in my life.. rather, fix - a beter term to use.

do make me less sensitive to things that i should not be sensitive about and be more careful in things i say or do.....

there are a lot more things to request but let's take it one at a time.

Dear God,

Thank you for just being there for me especially for the affirmations everywhere. The stretches haven't stopped and are fast becoming non issues if at all. 3 months back I needed a place near the office and it was provided (with free meals to boot) and now within a week of asking for another space you not only gave one but two options. The nice thing about it is that a month ago I wanted to move into an apartment near the office which is exactly what was offered. Thanks again for that! Now is $15 million too much to ask? Doesn't hurt to do so right? :lol:

On a personal level, the truth is quite clear. Thank you for the insight as my heart has spoken to my queries a couple of weeks back. Again thank you! I know I have not taken the opportunity to attend mass when I was back but I have never ceased to thank you for every blessing every day at every opportunity.

My family is abroad again on vacation and a well deserved trip for my sister. Look after them as you always do. I may not verbally say "I love you" to them as often yet it is expressed in so many other ways. Our relationship has just grown stronger and smoother. For this I also thank you.

Ad Majore Deo Gloriam!

Your son,

E

Edited by Z
Guest event_horizon

hey buddy, things are appearing much better now.. not that things have really improved.. but more of that they have not gone any worse, as expected.

can't really say anything right now.. but thanks!

GOD sana gumaling na mama ko at sana hinde serious sakit ni papa,sana wag pag daanan ng sister ko mga hardships n pinag daanan ko sa life ko.sana po give me the strength to do what i have to do to help my family.sana po maging happy ulit family ko like before when everything was ok.

Do you sleep?

Perhaps i keep you awake with my sleeplessness

while i make excuses for temporary inability.

The blank monitor pages that cries out for markings, and

the selective forgetfulness that remembers

only what needs to be forgotten

conspire to make impossibility that which

could have been an ordinary 10 to 5 sleep.

But do you sleep?

I learned from childhood you had rested

some days after you hit the Enter key.

But just a thought about it,

did you make prototypes before deciding

on that finality?

Didn't you, somehow, make adjustments

when you realized there were bugs

in the system of humanity?

But do you sleep when i can't?

Are you worried when i am?

Do you fall a million minutes before i slip?

Do you see my tomorrow even while i worry

about yesterday?

I know, i know i keep you awake with my sleeplessness.

But don't you really sleep when i can't?

Because if we are both awake the whole night,

we may as well start a project --

I, writing about the FAQs of Man,

and you, rewriting the User's Manual of Life.

lord i pray, that everything goes well for a dear friend! that she pass through as these with flying colors, well beyond what she thinks she can...

i also pray for continuation of my personal endeavors, with your guidance that i may succeed in them, that i may again find work in foreign lands...

that you continually bless us and guide us in our daily lives, by your accordance...

thank you!

May all beings everywhere plagued

with sufferings of body and mind

quickly be freed from their illnesses.

May those frightened cease to be afraid,

and may those bound be free.

May the powerless find power,

and may people think of befriending

one another.

May those who find themselves in trackless,

fearful wilderness---

the children, the age, the unprotected--

be guarded by beneficial celestials,

and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood

:)

Lord, Thank you that it was not as serious as i thought it was! Nevertheless, please, please take care of this someone so special to me, give her the strength, will power, and better health and outlook on life.

Personally i would like to thank you for my health and other blessings that sometimes i take for granted...

I am forever thankful!

Edited by roxysnonie
Guest event_horizon

Hello God,

I called tonight

To talk a little while

I need a friend who'll listen

To my anxiety and trial.

You see, I can't quite make it

Through a day just on my own...

I need your love to guide me,

So I'll never feel alone.

I want to ask you please to keep

My family safe and sound.

Come and fill their lives with confidence

For whatever fate they're bound.

Give me faith, dear God, to face

Each hour throughout the day,

And not to worry over things

I can't change in any way.

I thank you God for being home

And listening to my call,

For giving me such good advice

When I stumble and fall.

Your number, God, is the only one

That answers every time.

I never get a busy signal,

Never had to pay a dime.

So thank you, God, for listening

To my troubles and my sorrow.

Good night, God, I love You too,

And I'll call again tomorrow!

dear god,

thank you for the blessings!

my only prayer is that you keep those people from hurting other people who just wnat to be happy..

sana they find happiness, not in making my life hard, but rather helping other live their life to the fullest!

grant them their wishes...layuan na po sana nila ako!

lord, help me, find what direction i must take, which road to choose, but to which road you bring me, give me the courage, the will to take the challenges that road will bring me, i know and i trust that you will never give me something which i cannot bear, and should there be an instance, i know you'll be around for me...

i pray for my daughter and her loved one, my sisters and their family, my dad, relatives and friends so few...may they have good health, happiness and their hearth's wishes coem true.

i pray for a special someone, that she recover and gain good health, find the will to perservere, the courage and determination to pursue dreams, and find inner peace she truly deserves...