Has anyone tried pizza in Bigoli in SM annex and Trinoma? They have a very tasty pizza, it's an Italian Ristorante. They have a per piece pizza and they also serve eat all you can pizza for 200php only. ang catch is no left over and cheese overload and pepperoni lang pwede. they serve between 10am to 2pm only ok siya kasi hindi thick crust, parang crust lang ng yellow cab.

Another one is pizza ng S&R, so big yet so cheap. sarap pa. yung garlic n shrimp, yumyum. I think it's either 20inch or 18 inch pizza, 550 lag yung whole box. you can also buy per piece, 78 or 85php depende sa flavor.

Brooklyn pizza in Morato, Ortigas, d ko alam ibang branch.

they serve per pieace pizza, and they serve it fresh kahit per piece. cheapest I think is 75 pesos, three cheese pizza.

• 2 weeks later...

the best pizza definitely isn't greenwich.

i recently gave in to my son's request to try greenwich and told myself, i haven't met a pizza i didn't like. boy was i wrong.

we ordered the 18" pizza, the one with a thick crust and had 4 different flavors. more than anything, the crust was the culprit- it was too bread-like. i would've preferred the crust of 3m and that wouldn't have cost me 750 pesos. add to that a sauce that was barely there taste-wise and you have a recipe for a bad pizza.

you've been warned.

Edited by kanski
  • 5 weeks later...

madaming mga pizza places ang masarap eh. di mo din ma cocompare lahat and choose the best one. kasi masarap yung pag gawa ng certain flavor ng certain restos. masarap yung thick crust pag pizza hut, masarap thin pag shakeys, masarap yung deep dish pag sbarro at kahit normal crust masarap. basta pizza para sakin masarap. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Papa John's is third-placer (after Pizza Hut and Domino's) in the U.S. having a great number of stores (with 2,600 stores). it advertises its pizzas having "better ingredients". It's the new pizza store in town, located at Robinson's Galleria (3rd floor?) -- this pizza store is the 2nd Papa John in Asia (after Malaysia). any FR's on this yet?

• 1 month later...

http://www.logotypes101.com/files/683/920fdb4ab4663602abc36bdc567fdaea/lrg_Papa_Johns_Pizza94.gif

they got the best chicken wings aside from their pizza choices and loving that butter/garlic dip on Super Papa's

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5202/5337413335_74e2d5d085.jpg

• 2 weeks later...