Can't remember the name of the place that used to be on Wilson St. Greenhills. Lumipat na ata ng Alabang eh.

Anyway, that place had really huge pizzas with lots and lots of toppings. The largest pizza they had was mga 400 lang ata, but its huge! Sobrang sulit. Most importantly, the taste is fantastic.

Gutom ako bigla. :rolleyes:

Forgot the name of that pizza joint but its a branch Napoli in T. Morato and branch in Libis.

Shakey's, Napoli and D' Marks

he he. i was deciding nga between the don arturo's and the taco pizza. i'll try that next. :)

taco pizza is difrent kse thats y i prefer it. the texture is kaka aliw. and it goes great w/ root beer.

dati masarap ang chix wings sa dimarks dunno if til now ok sya...

*sigh* We live very near it, and yet haven't tried it. Those who did say it does taste great. Will have to try it sometime. Yellow Cab's good. Of course, Pizza Hut still works its wonders for me.

Bro, you gotta try it. And with chili flakes too! I'm drooling just thinking of it. :P Pizza hut is still okay with me (a pizza lover through and through) but, I find their current sizes a tad small for me (the largest pizza is just around 10 or 12 inches lang).

Edited by spearhead

I found a nice one while I was vacationing in Davao last week.

The place is called Pizzaiolo and it is located inside the Waterfront Insular Hotel.

They make their own pizzas and it was very very good. :cool:

When I got back, I also dropped by Shakey's. Their pizza is still good although their Manager's Choice has gone down in quality abit, in my opinion.

But the Shakey's Special was still good. *wolves

yellow cab & magoo's are good pizza parlors. sometimes, the less-known 1s are good, such as Lotsa Pizza (sa may UP village, not bad at all). 3M is good too.

shakey's is great. sarap crust nila. greenwich has improved. pizza hut... the only pizza i like there now is the edge pizza, but i dunno if that's still around