lately we've been eating yellow cabs pizza

dati magoos pizza, would try brooklyn to taste

the difference,pizza hut stuffed crust okay din

shakeys thin crust managers choice sarap sa beer

lots a pizza masarap din, and yung italian resto sa blue wave

masarap din aang pizza nila

im craving for  brooklyn pizzas... lalo na yung white... masarap pa din yung nasa bf..... :thumbsupsmiley:  haay sana  mabigyan ako bukas hehehe!!!!sweetie dalian mo hehehe :boo:  :D

Agree. Brooklyn is okay though i prefer the Deluxe. What we did before was ordered 1/2 White and the other half Deluxe and had it cut in 12 slices.

any of you guys tried the restaurant located at don bosco makati facing makati cinema square just below the skyway overpass? sarap ng pizza dun. talagang authentic italian dahil italian yung chef nila.

Heard about this from a friend. Where is the parking for this place? How are the prices? Whar time do they open and close? Also, is this open of sundays. I stay south of Manila and can have my sunday mass at Don Bosco. Can try the food after.

any of you guys tried the restaurant located at don bosco makati facing makati cinema square just below the skyway overpass? sarap ng pizza dun. talagang authentic italian dahil italian yung chef nila.

So they only serve pizzas with VERY minimal toppings? Maybe some mozarella, basil and tomato? A little sausage and mozarella? Maybe authentic anchovies, olive oil, herb(s) and garlic? How much price nila?