Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

RIP Jon Nodtveidt, mastermind of Swedish black metal band DISSECTION

As rumours have started to spread we feel obliged to confirm Jon Nödtveidt's death.

Jon Nödtveidt was a man who lived his life according to his convictions and True Will. A couple of days ago he chose to end his life by his own hands. As a true Satanist he led his life in the way he wanted and ended it when he felt that he had fulfilled his self-created destiny. Not everyone will have understanding or acceptance for his personal path in this life and beyond, but all must respect his choice.

Those of us who have met him in his last days can assure that he was more focussed, happier and stronger than ever. It is our full conviction that he left this world of lies with a scornful laughter, knowing that he had fulfilled everything that he had set up for himself to accomplish. The empty space that he leaves behind will be filled with the dark essence that he manifested through his life and black-magical work. His legacy and Luciferian Fire will live on through those few who truly knew him and appreciated his work for what it really was and still is. As our brother's goal in life and death never was to "Rest in Peace", we will instead wish him victories in all battles to come, until the Acosmic Destiny has been fulfilled.

For the glory of the Dark Gods and the Wrathful Chaos!

http://www.dissection.nu/frames.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I, the new band featuring Abbath (IMMORTAL), Ice Dale (ENSLAVED, AUDREY HORNE), TC King (SAHG, ex-GORGOROTH) and Armagedda (ex-IMMORTAL), has finalized the track listing for its debut album, "Between Two Worlds", due for release in North America on November 14 via Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded in Bergen, Norway's Lydriket Studio with Geir Luedy, and mixed by Peter Tägtgren (IMMORTAL, DIMMU BORGIR, MARDUK), "Between Two Worlds" "will kick your teeth in and break your back!" according to the band. "Heavy, groovy, melodic, atmospheric, heck — call it even catchy — THIS ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE!"

"Between Two Worlds" track listing:

01. The Storm I Ride

02. Warriors

03. Between Two Worlds

04. Battalions

05. Mountains

06. Days of North Winds

07. Far Beyond the Quiet

08. Cursed We Are

There will also be a limited-edition version of the album with two bonus tracks: "Bridges of Fire" and "Shadowed Realms".

Download a radio-broadcast-quality (not CD quality) version of the song "The Storm I Ride" at this location.

Decibel magazine had this to say about "Between Two Worlds": "Everything about the debut album from Norway's I screams black metal, excepting the death 'n' roll guitar riffs that pervade throughout. Abbath has managed to fuse his signature snarl with MOTÖRHEAD-styled rock and Demonaz's BATHORY-influenced lyrics in a way no band has previously attempted. IMMORTAL fans will surely embrace the band, as will extreme music newcomers that don't know the band members' history. This is a worthy new start for these scene mainstays."

post-63955-1157873732.jpg

Trivium could've been an excellent band if not for the horrible, horrible metalcore vocals. From the several songs I downloaded, their guitar department show some excellent chops with their melodic riffing. But those terrible metalcore vox really bog the material down. Sorry, not for me. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Truly... The vox is totally way off the musicality of the band. It seems that by adding metalcore-ish vox would open them to a new market. Which is their failure.

Datu's Tribe... I believe the song's title is Praning.

With Ser Cabring for vox.

(Teacher talaga yun!)

Thanks for the information.

Namimiss ko talaga yung 90s.

San pa makakabili ng mga compilation ng datus tribe and mga kasabayan nila mga bands na sumikat nung 90s?

Edited by edc