Here Or There?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dmi ngssbi na gus2 mgsettle s ibng bnsa...d2 ako norway ngyn, mgnda en thimik sya...pero m still longin 2 visit pinas p rn at msgus2 magsettle pgtnda s sriling byan...mgulo s pinas at mrming kunganuanong nangyyri,pero un n rn ata ang kingnda nya eh...msya s pinas...s ngayon d ko naiicp na 2mgal d2 s norway

corny man pakinggan and kahit siguro mga pinoy d maniniwala pero i would prefer here kase iniisip ko may pagasa pa ang pinas. besides mabilis pera dito. may nakita ka na bang sarisari store sa ibang bansa??? ala cguro.

mineral! mineral! mineral! oh sampu lang! hahaha

dont be too greedy and be contented with wat u have.

fishball .50 lang kikiam piso

anyone here taga manchester UK?

Edited by lonely62699
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought about it - I'd only leave if I land my dream job, which is really far off.

But i'm choosing to stay muna, because the country still needs people here to help out in their respective industries and make em stronger. We need the experienced to teach and pass off their knowledge, and we need the young to learn and continue on. Yes, some knowledge and experiences can and should be learned outside of the country, but some knowledge and skills have to be honed here in the country.

I have nothing against those who leave for better opportunities, but I believe in order to help the country - a good number of us still have to stay and help make it stronger in whatever ways we can.

I have worked and lived abroad already but recently came back after a few years due to family-related reasons. I have not been away for long but I found it hard to adjust back to life here in Manila - the traffic, the pollution, the people, etc. It's not that all are bad here in the Philippines. I guess Manila is just a huge dump and outside it, everything is nice. Anyway, I plan to live and work abroad again with my family only with the intention of saving a lot of cash and then go back to the Philippines to retire. I would surely live outside Manila when I retire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...