Here Or There?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
when Erap became president, I left the philippines together with my family.

Now FPJ may become president, baka hindi na ako umuwi. Nakakahiyang maging Filipino kung ang lider mo na pinili ng kababayan mo ay kagaya ng mga taong ito.

Di bale sana kahit masamang tao ang presidente kung hindi na-elect at he is in power by force pwede mo pang itanggi na ayaw ng pinoy sa kanya. Pero pag nanalo sa election, anong klaseng lahi na tayo?

I have the same views as you have . . . Tignan mo kung si FPJ(Real Name: Ronald Allan Poe Jr.) magiging President presentable ba siya iharap sa mga leaders ng ibang bansa katulad ng Hari ng Thailand? Presidente ng Indonesia? and many more Southeast Asian and Asian nations and other countries of regional origin as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have actually been pestered by my parents to migrate for years, and I've always retorted that I am where I should I be.

But then again, I realized that opportunities like these aren't really offered to anybody, and I could always go back here. Might as well give it a shot this time.

I hope the country I go to has enough pasta and Haagen Dazs to last me a lifetime. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

I have been offered to work abroad. In the end I decided not to. Its a matter of contentment cguro. I might not be earning my gazillion bucks here but then I have the comfort of my family, friends and familiarity. You can be rich anywhere you are and poor no matter what job you take abroad. Nasa diskarte lang yan.

• 3 weeks later...