mainit ngayon sa boracay but the water is fine, except for the lumot...

sa fairways & bluewater, me private beach cove sila na so clean, so clear, sarap maligo at magtampisaw...

for dinner, go for those eat-all-you-can buffets but choose those without the ++

enjoy bora while it's hot, pag cold na it loses its charm...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gaano ba talaga ka turn off ung nagkalat na lumot sa beach?

I was there a month ago for 5 days. Almost whole stretch ng stations 1-3 may lumot na din, except pag nagpunta ka sa dulo ng station 1 and you passed the makeshift barge then around the"caged" grotto (not the famous grotto). Not many people go here kasi nga malayong lakaran, kahit sumakay ka ng tricycle mejo malayo parin pag bababaan mo. But if you dont want to waste your energy, you can just swim few meters away from the shore since yung lumot nasa tabing sand lang. I was really disappointed.

We stayed at Lime Hotel last May. its where the bonchon restaurant is. Cool and hip hotel, very clean and everything is on remote control including the room lights, best of all its on promo rate, great value for money. 3 minutes walk to the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

that is right dudes..do not spend your money on very expensive rooms since you will not be staying inside most of the time. there are lots of promo online.

got a very cheap group booking for 3 days 3 nights this august 2015, station 2 travel lodge with breakfast for 6..air asia at only 3,575 per head. this was last may 2015 reservations.

that is right dudes..do not spend your money on very expensive rooms since you will not be staying inside most of the time. there are lots of promo online.

got a very cheap group booking for 3 days 3 nights this august 2015, station 2 travel lodge with breakfast for 6..air asia at only 3,575 per head. this was last may 2015 reservations.

correction 2 nights

late October to early November is the best = been doing this every 2 years when i go to the Phils. pag bakasyon ako

cool wind, moderate volume of people, crystal clear water (walang lumot) = perfect!!

also stay at station 1 kasi tahimik and konti lang tao