has anyone tried Bluewaves resort beside Fridays?

i stayed there last year, rooms are cozy, complete with cable, aircon, hot cold shower, ipod dock.... breakfast is served sa sari-sari store beside it (Gloria's if im not mistaken)... you can also have them cook for you (for a fee, of course)... but it's not beside fridays, it is located before Discovery Shores...

Edited by señor_bugoy

ill be in bora this cuming MAY with my family...d2 na rin ako mag se celebrate ng bday ko ...haay prob ko lng sagot ko lhat round trip and accomadation :( ;) :cry:

saaan naman po kaya merong cheap na hotel??? rates po nila??...need ko kasi 2 rooms...info naman po first tym ko pa lng pupunta ng bora..thnx

ill be in bora this cuming MAY with my family...d2 na rin ako mag se celebrate ng bday ko ...haay prob ko lng sagot ko lhat round trip and accomadation :( ;) :cry:

saaan naman po kaya merong cheap na hotel??? rates po nila??...need ko kasi 2 rooms...info naman po first tym ko pa lng pupunta ng bora..thnx

I have been to boracay since 1992....this april i'llbe there. If you are looking a place na nasa gitna ang price pero nasa station 1 yung high end na area, try blue waves resort. google bluewaves boracay resort, meron silang sariling website.

enjoy.

I have been to boracay since 1992....this april i'llbe there. If you are looking a place na nasa gitna ang price pero nasa station 1 yung high end na area, try blue waves resort. google bluewaves boracay resort, meron silang sariling website.

enjoy.

i stayed there last year, rooms are cozy, complete with cable, aircon, hot cold shower, ipod dock.... breakfast is served sa sari-sari store beside it (Gloria's if im not mistaken)... you can also have them cook for you (for a fee, of course)... but it's not beside fridays, it is located before Discovery Shores...

hi senor bugoy.......thanks.........how do you rate it pala? meron na nag pala bang wi-fi dito? thanks again

enjoy.

ok check ko now website ng bluewaves resort

kanina nag inquire ako sa cebu pacific

my offer sila na package

8,340php round trip and accomadation ..expensive for me kasi sagot ko family ko...smypre kung ako aalis ako ok lng

eh kaya lng my sasabit pa kaya mabigat sa akin haaaay :cry: :cry:

sa air philippines naman 7k round trip lng :angry:

sana my mas cheaper pa na rates papunta doon

ok check ko now website ng bluewaves resort

kanina nag inquire ako sa cebu pacific

my offer sila na package

8,340php round trip and accomadation ..expensive for me kasi sagot ko family ko...smypre kung ako aalis ako ok lng

eh kaya lng my sasabit pa kaya mabigat sa akin haaaay :cry: :cry:

sa air philippines naman 7k round trip lng :angry:

sana my mas cheaper pa na rates papunta doon

MBRS Lines' M/V Virgin Mary or the M/V Mary the Queen both go to boracay........check mo sa yellow pages or i google mo. One time i took it and ang alis nya sa manila ay 5pm, dating ninyo sa boracay ay 7am the next day, fare sa cabin is around 1k per head, pier 6 and 8 sa north pier, manila ang location. just check the yellow pages or google to get their contact number.

i have booked this holy week. try mo search hanna hotel. 4800 per night rate nila this holy week. baka mas mababa sa april

hi senor bugoy.......thanks.........how do you rate it pala? meron na nag pala bang wi-fi dito? thanks again

@sanlucas

the rooms are nice... they have 3 rooms lang ata e, dalawa sa baba and 1 on the 2nd floor... ung sa second floor ung malaking room, with a balcony pa... the 2 rooms downstairs are standard and superior rooms ata... i got the standard room and it was cozy... malamig aircon, cable TV, nice bathroom... the best thing about this place is it's literally a few steps from the beach... doors to your room are sliding glass doors lang with thick curtains so siguro pag labas mo ng room mo, mga 3 steps, buhangin na :) plus its in the nice part of station 1 (right beside Discovery shores)... and since it's a bit far from the bars (pero walking distance naman...mga 15 mins leisure walk along the beach), tahimik pag gabi... but i don't think may wifi sila but that was not a disappointment for me since i came to boracay to relax and have fun, not to work on my laptop :) overall, you get value for the price since i think ang low season rate nila is only P2400...

ive been to boracay a lot and have stayed in regency, sun village and le soleil, and Nami... i rate this place 2nd to Nami :) ... and half the price of Nami as well :)

for me, you should definitely try this place... it actually has become my official "home" whenever i go to boracay... goin back there this June and am actually booked already :)

Edited by señor_bugoy
i miss Boracay (not the algae though!) my sister was there last week and she said okay nga yung Tides, not beachfront but the view is great. I miss Jonah's shakes! :D for those who frequent Boracay, malumot pa ba pag around last week of May?

Unfortunately, the green stuff (which looks like fine sea weed) will be there until the strong waves come in and break them off. This will be around the start of the monsoon season, which isn't really a good time to go. Best time to visit without seaweeds is from December to February. In Dec, the amihan winds are starting to blow so the water is starting to calm down in White beach, but with no seaweeds. It will take until Feb before it grows to unsightly levels. By March, it's quite abundant already.

Hope this helps.

Edited by floppydrive