Andito ako ngayon sa Boracay grabe ang mahal lahta compared to my last visit in 2003! Now staying at Nigi Nigi Too Berach Hotel sa Station 1.

Hotel prices sa "white beach" are similar, from P4,500-up! Now is "peak season" and holy week is "super "peak season so super mahal din hotels. Most hotels include breakfast.

Restaurant prices eh parang sa Serendra! No joke! Grabe, average gastos namin ni misis daily is P5,000/day, thats for lunch, merienda, dinner, & cocktails at coffee in between. If we take the kids, a bit more pa.

Station 1 to Station 2, mga 10 mins walkl on the beach. Best swimming area is Station 1 area, malapad ang beach front and away from the busy bars, resto, shoping etc, emaning hindi mgaulo at maingay, best for kids to run around. And for honeynoooners who want some peace and quiet. You can always walks 10 mins to the "bar scene area".

O sya, mahal din internet dito, almost dinner time na! Bye now and reagrds to all. Dapt siguro next EB sa Bora!

Enjoy!

But the beach is really beautiful!! Proud talaga ako to be a Pinoy pag andito ako sa Boracay!! Walang sinabi ang Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Bali etc.... Ma cocompare ko lang dito is Honolulu!

Andito ako ngayon sa Boracay grabe ang mahal lahta compared to my last visit in 2003! Now staying at Nigi Nigi Too Berach Hotel sa Station 1.

Hotel prices sa "white beach" are similar, from P4,500-up! Now is "peak season" and holy week is "super "peak season so super mahal din hotels. Most hotels include breakfast.

Restaurant prices eh parang sa Serendra! No joke! Grabe, average gastos namin ni misis daily is P5,000/day, thats for lunch, merienda, dinner, & cocktails at coffee in between. If we take the kids, a bit more pa.

Station 1 to Station 2, mga 10 mins walkl on the beach. Best swimming area is Station 1 area, malapad ang beach front and away from the busy bars, resto, shoping etc, emaning hindi mgaulo at maingay, best for kids to run around. And for honeynoooners who want some peace and quiet. You can always walks 10 mins to the "bar scene area".

O sya, mahal din internet dito, almost dinner time na! Bye now and reagrds to all. Dapt siguro next EB sa Bora!

Enjoy!

But the beach is really beautiful!! Proud talaga ako to be a Pinoy pag andito ako sa Boracay!! Walang sinabi ang Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Bali etc.... Ma cocompare ko lang dito is Honolulu!

thnks for the post. dapat pala magkapagipon na ako. nakareserve na ako for holy week . accomodation & plane.

malaki pa pala kailangan ko para sa meals. 5 kids kasama ko. siguradong butas bulsa ko

Visit www.boracay.com

There are many resorts that are a lot cheaper, they're the ones behind the white beach past the "flat road" kung tawagin nila, meaning ung sementadong kalye (5 yrs. ago lupa at maputik na road un) sa looban. Sa airport at sa jetty port nga may mga nag aalok ng P1,500 lang daw ang room may ac, ref. & TV na. Kaso walang website and they're probably not in the tel. books.

thnks for the post. dapat pala magkapagipon na ako. nakareserve na ako for holy week . accomodation & plane.

malaki pa pala kailangan ko para sa meals. 5 kids kasama ko. siguradong butas bulsa ko

Magbaon na kayo ng chichirya ng kids kase x3 presyo dun, also the mineral water bottles, baon na din kayo kase ang 500ml na absolute distilled water is P35!

So far balut pa lang ang tumama ang presyo, P13

Ubos na baon ko, so uwi na bukas.

Visit www.boracay.com

There are many resorts that are a lot cheaper, they're the ones behind the white beach past the "flat road" kung tawagin nila, meaning ung sementadong kalye (5 yrs. ago lupa at maputik na road un) sa looban. Sa airport at sa jetty port nga may mga nag aalok ng P1,500 lang daw ang room may ac, ref. & TV na. Kaso walang website and they're probably not in the tel. books.

yup i did that and all i saw were cottages and hotel rooms, ang gusto ko sana ung Bahay talaga, you rent the whole house na may 3 bedrooms for a minimal price, hindi ung kukuha ng 3 rooms sa mga resort

i have reserved my hotel & plane this coming holy week. i will be there with my kids, any suggestions on where to eat lunch & dinner? how far is station 1 to station 2?

anybody going there this holy week?

There are a lot of places to eat na medyo mura sa bandang station 2. Better yet punta ka na lang ng talipapa buy sea foods and have it cooked. maraming reso sa d'mall. but I found this german resto mga bandang boundary ng station 2 and 3 sarap ng mga sausages. If you go further towards station 3 merong dessert place dyan na masarap din hehehe. Kung mura sa bandang Station 2 may stand yung Andok's lechon manok hehehe

sa bandang dulO ng D'Mall masarap kumain mura pa lalO na sa Smoke da best yung lOngganisa & beef salipacaO na palaging nOt available hehehehe!

i have to agree.. their prices is more budget friendly compared to some resto along the main beach area... ganyan talaga sa bora, pag peak season para kang nsa serendra. kasi kapag summer cla bumabawi at nag-iipon kc kapag lean season na as in wla cla kinikita.. isang katutak pa ang mga bayarin, mula s pag tungtung mo ng caticlan hanggang sa pag dating mo s hotel mo... sa sobra dami ni sinisingil you'd expect it to be put in facilities / public amenities that visitors and locals will enjoy.. hindi s resort ng mayor at vice mayor.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

you guys might want to check the tides hotel near dmall.

man, what a neat hotel! :)

nothing fancy about this hotel but i cant complain about anything

the food was great, the place was great and the service was great

check their rooftop, parang miami style yung lugar

and they know how to throw a party since this is being owned by the embassy owners as well.

discovery shores, maganda pero sobrang mahal

parang wala ka sa pinas but i'll still go with the tides hotel!