17 hours ago, handsomebob said:

ok naman, not many ladies donning swim suits and I am surprised at how many morbidly obese people are going here., I mean not to brag but bilang mo sa daliri mo sa kamay at paa yung mga talagang fit talaga and me included, LOL

I saw VENUS RAJ - morena and tall average face,

not many foreigners but a lot of pigs -- I know my good friend @Billy Hope does not like seeing morbidly obese people, hahaha as in sobrang taba...

Napansin ko rin ito when I went to Bora. It has reached a point where waitresses, hotel staff and service staff are even thinner than the tourists.

Well, ang explanation ko dyan most people really got fat during the lockdown and never really went back to their pre-pandemic bodies. Kahit naman mga thera makikita niyo mostly naging chunky.

7 hours ago, Ions said:

Hotel recommendations in Bora please

pag kaya ng BUDGET mo bro, TWO SEASONS HOTEL  or the HENNAN group of hotels....

pwede din TRUE HOME HOTEL or BISTRO kung family kayu, 3 rooms pwedeng arkilahin..

beach front..DOWNSIDE is ang mamahal ng PAGKAIN!

mga 5 mins ride going to D MALL....

@chessboxin -- i think yung obesity nila is a long long time ago, it was not sa pandemic..LOL but that's okay, to each his own..

Same pa din rates I think, though nawala yung ibang cheaper hotels sa beachfront ng station 1, so you have to go sa mga mas pricey hotels na dati pa ay pricey na talaga if you want to stay near station 1 and beachfront

On 5/22/2022 at 8:34 PM, handsomebob said:

try ko sa EPIC bro if ever, i know the owner there, family friend namin!

well, yung asawa niya may ari pero he runs there most of the time...

:)

part owner din mga tropa trops. hehe. bka iisa circle of friends naten at nagkita na tayo. hahaha. If nakakasama mo si GP, then malamang sa alamang, nagkasama na tayo. 

6 hours ago, wreck1234 said:

part owner din mga tropa trops. hehe. bka iisa circle of friends naten at nagkita na tayo. hahaha. If nakakasama mo si GP, then malamang sa alamang, nagkasama na tayo. 

si MS kilala ko bro yung asawa niya ang may ari or isa sa may ari...he was the ex bf of TRICIA CHONGBIAN (one of the wealthy families in GENSAN)

short man, may glasses, tisoy, may balbas....it's been ages since I saw MARK na eh...

actually kilala ko si MS sa work before....along with his buddies -- VERDEN (r.i.p) and TOTI

26 minutes ago, ILoveYouForever said:

gusto ko magpunta ng boracay solo traveler pano kaya 😢 any discounted tours or DIY ideas? 

you have to have a set budget from there, dun mo ma plan kung saan ka mag stay, they don't allow kasi na every night papalit palit ka ng hotels...

madaming murang hotels pero you have to travel by E TRIKE for 10 minutes pero mura siya....special nga lang sa gabi like P150-200 pero one way trip if gigimik ka sa station 1 or 2

5 hours ago, jasonkidd05 said:

Any recommendation for July travel?

July is right smack in the thick of the Habagat season. This means the White beach side of Boracay, stations 1 to 3, is very windy and wavy, so the resorts on that side put up their windbreakers. Kiteboarders shift to White beach, from Bulabog beach, during this season. On the other hand, winds and waves on the opposite side of the island, Bulabog beach, become calmer.