N F L - National Football League

id say he is and he isnt .. like the manning, rivers, roethlisberger draft ... id say he's the manning of this draft .. he will have growing pains, people will call him overrated.... but if his team sticks with him he might end up paying them off in the long run

Edited by denimhead

guys, early prediction for offensive and defensive rookie of the year?? hehe, just for fun guys :)

i like Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie for the defensive, he'll be one of the top defensemen in the nfl in a year or two, just like cromartie.. a surprise here will be NE's jerod mayo, he may be starting as soon as the season starts, thinking that one of the oldie LB corps of NE falls down before the season starts,,which i really think isn't far from happening hehehe :)

in offense, i'd pick joe flacco, for sure he'll start for the ravens.. a healthy todd heap, clayton and mason plus a healthy running game in mcgahee,, will make it more easier for joe.. well, that's if the O-line can protect him well..

Jets TE dustin Keller is my surprise pick here at O-roy.. he'll be getting a lot of balls from chad (assuming he's healthy)..

well, these are just my thots/predictions hehe.. 1 is to 200 something ang chance hahaha!.. as we all know, NFL should be known as NPL..Never Predict League.. :)

Edited by echronic

flacco is a dark horse for the oroy ...my picks would be desean jackson the new human joystick and/or malcolm kelly the wr picked by the skins .. big kid who might be campbells end zone target

my droy picks would be chris long .. howie's kid got the motor which made his dad feared, and/or glenn dorsey .. the big man feels he was snubbed by not being picked 2nd and hes the most likely replacement for jared ellman

im interested in how the league will deal with this marvin harrison gun/shooting situation .. harrison is one of the "good guys" in the league i wanna see how this plays out.. if pacman gets suspended for making it rain i wanna see what they do to marvin

Edited by denimhead

yeah, howie long's kid will be good too, i just wish that he won't get injured..

haha, yeah what will the league do with maha.. well, so far it's going good i think maha is just being questioned..oh well let's se what happens..

and how about the video taping incident with the pats, will that guy expose more? damn, just when moss gets a good team and renewed himself, that's when messed up things happen that might affect him.. too bad..

former bengal chris henry despite his court case eyeing the cowboys........

what do you call the dallas cowboy's charter flight? ........... con-air

spygate update ... AFC championship game between The Steelers and Pats one of the games in the tapes the snitch submitted