N F L - National Football League

^^^ yeah, the colts must find a way to protect manning from the bears' blitzes. from what i saw last night, the brian urlacher and the bears have a solid defensive line, they made life miserable for the saints, forcing 4 turnovers.

i was rooting for the patriots last night, but the colts finally "got thru the hump" and got rid of their arch-rivals.

Hell, Tom Brady's luck must run out sooner or later. I mean, come on! Three Super Bowl rings, splits with Bridget Moynahan and now he is reportedly doing the bad thing with Gisele Bundchen!

You don't get luckier than that!

Urlacher and Ogunleye, plus their cornerbacks are the nemesis. At least the Bears would only worry about Dwight Freeney...

Edited by clubber_lang

sobrang sentimental sana kung nakapasok ang new orleans sa super bowl...

it would have been AMERICA vs colts...

hehehe...

'di bale... sobrang laki ang contribution na ginawa ng saints sa kanilang community... even if they didn't win the big one, they gave the still-reeling city something to cheer for and be proud of...

manning would be far ahead of rex... there's no consistency with rex as to his rating...its the chicago's defense that leads them to super bowl.

I totally agree that Grosmman's consistency will play a big factor in this game. Who will show up in the SB? Will it be "Good Rex" or "Bad Rex"?

Although Manning is consistently better than Grossman, both have not been in the SB. Before last AFC championship game, Manning was considered a playoff bust. But I have to give it to Manning in that game - great performance leading his team from 18 points down (although some say that part of the reason the Pats' defeat was their conservative approach in some plays - un-Bellichick like).

My fearless Week 3 predictions

Bears at Vikings

- if I have to make a pick this early on who will win the SuperBowl, then I would go for the Bears; their defense is superb, plus Grossman is playing much better this season

Above was part of my post last September, so I would go with the Bears :cool:

... but who will show up this Sunday? TD-Rex or INT-Rex? :D