What's The Greatest Rock Band For You?

joeyjay

POT - sayang lang at wala na. . they r the best!!! Wala yatang bumabanggit ng pangalan ng POT. kung papakinggan nyo, pucha galing ng music nila. . they sound like a foreign band. Ive met karl roy a few years back. nameet ko sya sa bicol. . nagsusurf pa sya nun. and he is really a gud guy. ganda talaga ng boses.

WOLFGANG

RAZORBACK

BROWNMAN REVIVAL

TROPICAL DEPRESSION

YANO

TYPECAST - a promising band from laguna.

APOLLO CREED - punk band.

ayos sa yung orange and lemons. henyo. this band makes the pin-up girls efforts amateurish and misguided. this band should get more airplay...ay wait, di ko na pala maenjoy masyado pag nagkaganun...

ok din urbandub although a little more variety would help. their songs tend to sound the same after a while.

ayos yung kapatid. yung weak lyrics narescue ng boses ni karl roy. dang. that voice. i'd wager that he can sing about house chores and still make it come off as something emotional and meaningful.

para sa fans ng yano...at marami kayo, pls buy the album parnaso ng payaso by pan. it's dong abay singing happy tunes. galing. isa pang henyo.

Ok! i see some like Led Zeblin that's cool, so were talking about "Robert Plant" and "Jimmy Page" i remember there live concert in Germany...

It was so cool, keep it on you guys, especially with the song "Stair ways to heaven"...

Ill be including some music i played with my guitar "not electric" and ill know what you guys think... of my style.

:)