• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's The Greatest Rock Band For You?

joeyjay

Just want to share.. when Jason Newsted (ex-bassist) of Metallica visited the PI (around 1993-94 yata), he went to Dredd to listen to some bands.. Wolfgang was there but he liked Electric Sky Church better.. thrash talaga ang influence ni Newsted-- kasi galing siya Flotsam and Jetsam eh..

Going back to the topic.. Sabbath talaga ang influence ng Wolfgang.. They usually sing "Paranoid" during their early years.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Just want to share.. when Jason Newsted (ex-bassist) of Metallica visited the PI (around 1993-94 yata), he went to Dredd to listen to some bands.. Wolfgang was there but he liked Electric Sky Church better.. thrash talaga ang influence ni Newsted-- kasi galing siya Flotsam and Jetsam eh..

Going back to the topic.. Sabbath talaga ang influence ng Wolfgang.. They usually sing "Paranoid" during their early years..  :thumbsupsmiley:

may nakita akong pic nyan dude! naki jam pa nga si jason with wolfgang! :boo: yeah.. malaking influence yung black sabbath sa wolfgang. if you listen to "war pigs" you could almost imagine that it's basti singing!

• 3 weeks later...
I am more into Wolfgang, ako rin I was disappointed.  Parang di na edgy yung sounds. 

Yung favorite ko na Album nila ay yung Wolfgang at Semenelin.   Heavy at Edgy.

I agree with you dude, Semenelin was like the epitomy of their rock edge and exposing the darkness of society. Ako Semenelin and Atomica.... Ghad I miss those f**kers :cry:

And it's all just a matter of time

'till what you've done get's erased

'till love lost returns

'till what you've broken is replaced

and you'll see

it will be.......

Edited by preacher
  • 2 weeks later...