Toyota Or Honda ?

• 4 months later...

I had driven a Corolla Sr 2 door before with a metallic blue paint in it, nice performance and it was tuned before by my uncle. A white1978 Corona 2 door with a 2.0 litter engine in it. Still I'm a Toyota Enthusiast, parts are everywhere here and much cheaper. When I tried Honda Civic, Performance is really responsive:D Clutch is so good!, Honda Aesthetics is really nice ,the good thing about in this car is that fuel is very efficient and it started before when they released the Vtec badge:D

in terms of looks, both brand can go head on...performance wise they cater to different needs like Honda which i think caters to prestige while Toyota is more on dependability! you can never go wrong with either brands it boils down to preference of the buyer.....i already owned both brand and happy with my Honda because i can feel the prestige this brand gives...resale value wise, Honda gets higher value compare to Toyota!

• 1 month later...

Toyota or Honda? You can't go wrong either way. I used to own 1997 Honda Civic, then changed to Honda City after a few years, then switched to the Vios 2005. Now my family has grown, I took the 2010 Innova (Diesel). But here in BC, my family car is Toyota Venza. So far my experience with both brands are pleasant. B)

Edited by kuntil
  • 3 months later...