Exotic Food & Restaurants

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

IN OUR PROVINCE MGA PRE,WHAT WE USUALLY DO IS CATCH A DOG FROM THE STREET,STARVE HIM FOR A DAY OR TWO THEN THE FOLLOWING DAY WILL FEED HIM BEER AND BIGAS AND LET IT SIMMER FOR AN OUR THEN YOU CAN BUTCHER HIM AFTER THAT.WE LIKE IT ROASTED!WHEN I GO FOR VACATION THIS YEAR WE'LL DO THAT AGAIN!!!TRY NYO MGA PARDS!!!!!

Sana maging aso ka sa next life mo.

Naniniwala ako na lahat ay may karma.

Hindi pagkain ang aso.

Sana isang araw may maghuli din sa buong pamilya mo o sa mga anak mo tapos gutumin kayo at lechunin kayo.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

all around the world pinoys must have tried and tasted the exotic foodstuff that to us may look weird but to the folks involved they are their daily sustenance.the so called magic mushrooms, the crocodile meat, monkey meat, horse meat, bison meat even elephant meat. how are they prepared and what's the taste like. are they dined or eaten in certain people groups. Are for ceremonies or rituals. Are they sold in markets. Are there side effects on humans who eat exotic foods. How much of the food is myth or how much is real. Is it out of neccessity that exotic foods are devoured. To some the buffer fish is poison but to some it is a time tested tradition of a delicacy.Are some of these food taboo. Are they not eaten because they are from an endangered species of plants, animals, insects, fish, or reptiles. There are no easy explanation as to why human beings.. the top of the foodchain can and will anything it can put ones hand on. There are more discoveries of natural exotic foods out there that man has never even tasted yet...bona petit everyone!!!!

i'd like to start by saying that i tried crocodile meat.. it tasted like chicken meat . dalawang beses ko natikman. Isang putahe may gata, yung isa sinigang. I really did not see the difference in taste. The only surprise was that my friends never really told me what it was until I was halfway through the meal!!!! But it really tasted like chicken.

• 1 month later...

I have tried crocodile meat from a restaurant here in africa. It didn't taste very special, but I don't think it tastes like chicken though, the meat was tougher, tsaka ung strands ng meat nya is parang mutton. One of these days when I'm really drunk, I will try Tsombi, those bug larvae that grow on tree stumps and rotten logs, they pick them out live at the market and stir fry at home.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...