Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

sana manalo muñoz, dehado kase iron chin leben

Sa betting odds, as of this posting llamado si Munoz. Munoz: 1.31 Leben 3.05

May laban namn si Munoz, gamitin ang wrestling skill to takedown. at pag maka survive sya ng 2 round. malamang panalo sya, walang stamina si Leben.

UFC 138 Results

185 lbs.:
def.
via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of round two

135 lbs.:
def.
via submission (rear naked choke) at 4:09 of round one

170 lbs.:
def.
via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:32 of round one

205 lbs.:
def.
via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:09 of round two

155 lbs.:
def.
via submission (guillotine choke) at 0:17 of round one

170 lbs.:
def.
via unanimous decision

265 lbs.:
def.
via unanimous decision

145 lbs.:
def.
via unanimous decision

170 lbs.:
def.
via TKO (strikes) at 0:40 of round one

135 lbs.:
def.
via split decision

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but isn't this one result you're glad to have gotten wrong?

Surprisingly potent card. Wasn't too interested but, hey good to see some unfamiliar names display great skills.

haha! i'm just giving my two cents and picks on every ufc event but of course i'm glad one of our countrymen won the main event. nice to see thiago alves won again, hope he make a more wins in the future. pretty decent ufc event, a lot of quick fights especially the main card.

UFC 143: Carlos Condit vs Josh Koscheck booked for Feb. 4 in Las Vegas

Edited by CorpseGrinder

Condit is the trooper for accepting the Koscheck fight and not wait for his shot ala Rashad..

But what if Kos wins? I personally do not want to see him fight GSP again..

But if Nick Diaz and Kos will battle for the title, now that is a fight I want to see.. I'm sure the fighting will start even before the first punch is thrown..

mark munoz wins. gave some nasty blows to chris leben and shuts out lebens eye. and calls out anderson silva. i hope nick diaz learns a thing or two in giving apt courtesy to titleholders.

dw shouldnt gave him the title shot. there are other tough fighters in the division he hasnt fought. he hasnt faced for instance carlos condit. josh koscheck who everyone knows is a bad ass mother fcker. or maybe dan hardy, the hard nosed brit who loves a brawl too much. jake shields? thiago alves? and the list goes on. dw gave him the title shot because he strutted around the octagon cussing out load on gsp? thats disgusting.

kudos to condit for accepting the koscheck fight after being bumped off in the title fight against gsp.

mark munoz wins. gave some nasty blows to chris leben and shuts out lebens eye. and calls out anderson silva. i hope nick diaz learns a thing or two in giving apt courtesy to titleholders.

dw shouldnt gave him the title shot. there are other tough fighters in the division he hasnt fought. he hasnt faced for instance carlos condit. josh koscheck who everyone knows is a bad ass mother fcker. or maybe dan hardy, the hard nosed brit who loves a brawl too much. jake shields? thiago alves? and the list goes on. dw gave him the title shot because he strutted around the octagon cussing out load on gsp? thats disgusting.

kudos to condit for accepting the koscheck fight after being bumped off in the title fight against gsp.

So why did Dana give Nick Diaz a title shot? Well, you can't disregard the fact that he has an 11 fight winning streak, that he is the Strikeforce welterweight champion, and when he gets in the ring, he's there to fight and put on a show for the fans. He may not have fought the UFC bad asses that were mentioned, but those he fought aren't nobodys. He may be a total ass but that's just the same Nick Diaz that everybody knew. Was it because of the cussing and strutting? I totally disagree. He came in there and proved that he can put on an exciting fight and be a threat to GSP.

So why did Dana give Nick Diaz a title shot? Well, you can't disregard the fact that he has an 11 fight winning streak, that he is the Strikeforce welterweight champion, and when he gets in the ring, he's there to fight and put on a show for the fans. He may not have fought the UFC bad asses that were mentioned, but those he fought aren't nobodys. He may be a total ass but that's just the same Nick Diaz that everybody knew. Was it because of the cussing and strutting? I totally disagree. He came in there and proved that he can put on an exciting fight and be a threat to GSP.

yes he is the strikeforce welterweight champion. but thats strikeforce. hes paid his dues there. has he paid his dues in the ufc? does that one fight automatically qualify him as the number one contender and bump off carlos condit outright? he gets a title shot after a single fight in the ufc after being away for what? hmm, 4 years. yes you read it right, 4 long years.

you said he came in there and put on an exciting fight and be a threat to gsp? what?? him all of a sudden a threat with just a single fight after being away for four years? exciting? yeah in a way especially with the way he ran his mouth. no offense meant to his skills but clearly a title shot this early? cmon. if my arguments arent valid then dana white is a god.

just the same let me ask you bro, what if carlos condit (remember he said he wont fight anyone and wait for gsp whos injured until he got bumped off) didnt accept the koscheck fight and invoke his number conterder slot, what do you do with him now? after all he is the number contender before gsp got injured. do u just bump him off because here comes nick diaz after a four year long absence from ufc and gave bj penn a beating?

Edited by kenichi15

UFC this week on Fox. Dos Santos vs Velasquez. Dos Santos has great boxing, but Cain is a good wrestler. What do you thinks?

Co-main event is Clay Guida vs Henderson.

I'm picking JDS in the main. Too long of a layoff for Cain, and though he should be able to take Junior down, he'll have to eat some shots in doing so. Dos Santos showed the ability to avoid getting taken down, and avoid serious power shots in the Shane Carwin fight while delivering some great fistic striking of his own (and yeah, I'm a believer of the Iron Sharpens Iron Philosophy, so him being in the same camp as Silva, Nog, and all the Black House folks counts for something).

Henderson in the co-main. More versatile and he should also have the cardio to keep up with Guida for three rounds. Maybe I'm just biased and just not a fan of Clay's lay and pray style (like in the Pettis fight), but Smooth should have greater prowess in each aspect as well as a good size advantage to negate Clay Guida's pace.