Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

yep Andre would have his hands full in fighting Fedor, and so as Fedor...

thats probably the reason why Andre hired Roach as his boxing coach, to improve his boxing, so he can make it a standup fight, but The Pitbull has a really bad sprawl just check his last fight his opponent was able to backmount him...

i don't really believe in all the hype they give The Pitbull's training with Freddie Roach, for all i know Andre's been practicing his sprawl & guard game ^_^

Me too... Im not buying the Freddie Roach boxing training. this is MMA. As soon as Anre tries to boxe Fedor, he would throw Arlovski to the ground and take it from there. Man am I excited for this one! Especially next week! GSP vs. BJPenn! WarPenn!

:thumbsupsmiley:

yep, tinitigasan na ako para sa laban na yan! mwehehehe ^_^

WAR PENN! ^_^

It hard to tell... what if andre doe something like... ala chuck liddle... tipo he wont go to the ground... you never know...though it would still be prudent on andre side that he check his ground game...

yup he should check his ground game and his clinch game if he wants to hang in there with Fedor, he can't throw bombs all day long with Fedor as Fedor won't be standing in front of him trading power shot after power shot

if Fedor wins it'll be wicked armbar or RNC, now if Andre wins it'll be by vicious KO or TKO ^_^

Man! I read in the other threads how Arlovski was "dominating" Fedor before he got caught when he attempted that flying knee. I just watched the fight! AA just landed some punches and kicks, he wasnt beating Fedor at all! All Fedor needed was just to land one punch and it was Over! Light Out for AA! After that I cant think of any HW that can beat Fedor right now!

I want to hear what Dana Whites got to say about this... hehehe

Next week na Penn vs GSP! WarPenn!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

The Pitbull was KOed by a phantom punch, heheheheh! He doesnt know what hit him... Shades of the Rustico Torrecampo fukcing of Pacquiao. And they have the same look on their face, heheheh!

That is what I'm saying. Fedor is a complete fighter and its not a boxing match. Arlovski's boxing training with Freddie Roach can only do so much... And the worst thing is, he got the taste of his own supposed medicine.

So, who will be the next fighter out of the UFC to have a chance against The SuperFedor?

Next week, UFC naman...

GSP via anything he wants, heheheheh! -- a close fight to call but I will go for GSP here, he is the more complete fighter. I hope he will serve Penn his ass because he begins to sound like a bitch, heheheh!

Machida via submission -- hehehehe! this will be a breakout game for him, no decision this time around. Silva will look like a kid lost in Divisoria in this fight.

Bonnar via submission -- one of the most underrated fighter in the UFC, sure win ito.

Fitch via TKO -- John Fitch is unbeatable, just dont pit him against GSP.

Guida via TKO -- The only way for Diaz to win is to take the fight to the ground.

anybody know where I can get the Affliction fight online?

thanks in advance for the hookup

and I saw the fedor/arlovski fight, and it's funny how people say that Andre was dominating the fight. You can dominate all you want but getting knocked out (in midair to boot!) isn't the correct way to "dominate"