Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Hi fatso,

It's nice to know ur interested in training MA.we really need it nowadays..I want to invite you to our club kaya lang as of now stop ung traing namin kc yung gym na ni re-rent namin nag rerenovate and we dont have that enough fund to rent a new place pero once we resumed I will Pm you..pero if you want a good dojo I would suggest DEFTAC (where case is training) or New Breed (formerly team revo) both are authentic BJJ school..and I've seen them train ok sila! if I only have enough dough and time ..mag t-train din ako dun...Submission Sports of erwin tagle ok din..meron dito member nun kc one time I asked for their contact #..and ok din yung SUNTUKARAN sa Marikina.. pare marami jan..pero I would suggest if you'll choose one yung lumalaban na sa MMA para proven na.

Case,

yup maganda yung laban nila Erwin and Richard if ever..I read one time from an interview that Erwin is really confident in fighting Richard..and I guess both has credentials talaga..Erwin vs. Pichon ..ok din yun I heard Erwin was able to beat Pichon in a grappling match..so maganda try naman sila sa MMA...kaya lang kung kasing guwapo ako ni Pichon Garcia hindi na lang ako lalaban...hindi ko sasayangin mukha ko..mam bababae na lang ako hehehe! :)

hi fatso!!!

Alphamale-x already told you the top training grounds in the philippines... he's also right about the proven mma masters that will really help you develop ur skills in mma! i know some great fighters that have established their own gym.. i trained under gary garay (the gladiator) he is undefeated in the urcc and underground tournaments.. he earned fastest knock out in the urcc1, former bodyguard of sir alvin aguilar and he competed internationally, one of the most respected fighters in the urcc..he teaches kickboxing and vale tudo. Another good teacher is mr. fritz rodriguez.. i guess i dont have to introduce this guy.. he is the champion in urcc3.. he defeated hank lazaro... he has a gym in edsa and he teaches bjj. and of course the well known lepiten brothers, namely (joey,jerome,jayson,jp lepiten), they teach bjj and muay thai boxing... it really depends what kind of discipline u are interested in fatso! hope i answered ur question!

hi alphamale-x,

as far as i know, pichon was defeated by erwin because of the rules of the tournament.. it just so happen that pichon fought with really tough fighters b4 entering the final match with erwin while erwin defeated his fighters easily in the semis so by the time the match started pichon was already worn out and he's breathing through his mouth.. im not sure if its true because i just heard this from a fellow deftac student and i don't wana be biase so im really looking 4ward for this fight! hehe if i had a face like pichon's... i would rather be in the art of kamasutra hahaha!

hi alphamale-x,

as far as i know, pichon was defeated by erwin because of the rules of the tournament.. it just so happen that pichon fought with really tough fighters b4 entering the final match with erwin while erwin defeated his fighters easily in the semis so by the time the match started pichon was already worn out and he's breathing through his mouth.. im not sure if its true because i just heard this from a fellow deftac student and i don't wana be biase so im really looking 4ward for this fight! hehe if i had a face like pichon's... i would rather be in the art of kamasutra hahaha!

I saw the match of Erwin tagle and Pichon Garcia and they both fought good fighters. Erwin beat all DEFTAC fighters in his weight class, one broke an arm and the other one dislocated a knee.

Maganda lang talaga ang conditioning ni erwin kasi he stopped smoking already and he is focusing on power because his cardio is perfect already.

I train under Erwin tagle so I know how hard the fighters train because one of the fighters is my cousin. His name is Jed Baluyot and he won 3 golds in the grapplers cup competition.

There are two matches that I really wanna see live at URCC. one is, or course, erwin tagle VS richard lasprillias and the other one is TJ Tiu VS Phil "The Beast" Bryner.

Bryner is one big guy and very intimidating kaya magandang laban yung sa kanya.

I saw his match at URCC and I thought ground and pound and game nya pero napaka patient and systematic and style nya. he is a slugger pero nakikita mo yung technique sa galaw niya, hindi siya bara-bara. He knows when to strike and when to contain and be patient.

the one with a broken arm is my friend... he never practiced for the competition and it just so happen that pichon was not ready for the fight but im sure it would be a different story if both of them were conditioned 4 d match... all due respect to mr erwin... i know he's really good and he trains really hard for his competitions but sir pichon on the other hand did not train really that hard because he is concentating on teaching his students not working 2 fight..