• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

the count vs spider is a better matchup than okami vs spider; but i think spider can easily beat the both of them..if he beats his next matchup; its better to match the spider against gsp or even bj penn or even letting spider vacate his belt to go to 205 lbs, wala na kasi tlga makatalo kay spider at 185 eh, di ba?..

good points, genetic freak; wala na tpos na yung laban; si sherk na panalo hehehe :)..

lesnar vs couture is a hard matchup for randy; its for lesnar to lose; if he comes up with a geniune fight plan & a way to finish off randy; i think he can beat the natural :)

Amir Sadollah will beat GSP anytime. :)

oh man! he may, but not at this time bro

Spider Silva VS Chuck Liddell would be nice, not to mention the pay-out it would generate for Dana and the Fertittas. Bisping is on his way, but if he doesn't want to get KTFO in the 2nd round then he better prepare himself for the Spider's assault. but then again this fight may happen but not right now, the UFC would first want to penetrate a deeper market in Europe before they make that fight happen.

WAR Forrest Griffin! sub in the dying minutes of the 4th wicked armbar from the bottom. ^_^

i didn't like Griffin when he started in the UFC and was glad that Tito beat him during his first few fights in the UFC, but after i saw the Shogun fight, i said to myself this guy is for real, he's gamer that Shogun and has better cardio. after that fight i am now a Griffin fan.

oh man! he may, but not at this time bro

Spider Silva VS Chuck Liddell would be nice, not to mention the pay-out it would generate for Dana and the Fertittas. Bisping is on his way, but if he doesn't want to get KTFO in the 2nd round then he better prepare himself for the Spider's assault. but then again this fight may happen but not right now, the UFC would first want to penetrate a deeper market in Europe before they make that fight happen.

WAR Forrest Griffin! sub in the dying minutes of the 4th wicked armbar from the bottom. ^_^

i didn't like Griffin when he started in the UFC and was glad that Tito beat him during his first few fights in the UFC, but after i saw the Shogun fight, i said to myself this guy is for real, he's gamer that Shogun and has better cardio. after that fight i am now a Griffin fan.

Hehe. That Griffin - Ortiz fight was classic by the way. It's amazing how Forrest has come such a long way from being just another fighter on the TUF show. We've seen him evolve thru all of his fights, not just during his wins but during his losses as well. The two fights with Stephan Bonnar showed us he had heart. The fight with Tito established him as a legitimate contender despite him losing a close decision. The loss to Jardine was a tough pill to swallow but it taught him to balance his brawling style with precision striking and control. The win over Shogun (widely regarded then as the world's best LHW) let the whole world know he had a ground game and finally the win over Quinton Jackson made him champion.

Evans has gone thru a similar evolution but overall I think Forrest has grown so much more than he has. And that is why I think on dec 27th he will retain his LHW crown.

Edited by geneticfreak
Hehe. That Griffin - Ortiz fight was classic by the way. It's amazing how Forrest has come such a long way from being just another fighter on the TUF show. We've seen him evolve thru all of his fights, not just during his wins but during his losses as well. The two fights with Stephan Bonnar showed us he had heart. The fight with Tito established him as a legitimate contender despite him losing a close decision. The loss to Jardine was a tough pill to swallow but it taught him to balance his brawling style with precision striking and control. The win over Shogun (widely regarded then as the world's best LHW) let the whole world know he had a ground game and finally the win over Quinton Jackson made him champion.

Evans has gone thru a similar evolution but overall I think Forrest has grown so much more than he has. And that is why I think on dec 27th he will retain his LHW crown.

amen to that amen.

fedor vs spider?!?!! huwat!!! hehehe parang match-up sa video game to ah ehehehehe :)

hahaha how f#&ked up can anyone get? hehehehe ^_^