Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Fedor's Next Fight

It was confirmed by Fedor on April 08, 2008 that he would take on former UFC Heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia on July 19. Initial details place the fight to be the main event in a card based out of Dallas, Texas as part of Mark Cuban's HDNet fights in an event co-promoted with Affliction.

Fedor's Next Fight

It was confirmed by Fedor on April 08, 2008 that he would take on former UFC Heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia on July 19. Initial details place the fight to be the main event in a card based out of Dallas, Texas as part of Mark Cuban's HDNet fights in an event co-promoted with Affliction.

Very bad match up for Tim, I just cant imagine him winning this fight against fedor who is one of the best in securing an arm bar and takedown in MMA. Im pretty sure he will not be able to jab his way to a decision, but oh well... this is MMA anything could happen.

Expect Tim Sylvia to give Fedor a very good fight... before submission, of course.

this might be OT but brandon vera was at trinoma today around 4 pm. he gave a demo and autograph signing. had to leave early though.

I just hope he is training here because he will be facing a much improved Werdum in two months time...

I just hope he is training here because he will be facing a much improved Werdum in two months time...

this'll be a great match-up. both fighters are good on stand-up and ground although vera has an advantage on clinching. but overall, i expect much for this fight specially vera whose on a rebound.