The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

Eto ang gusto ko! nakita ko to sa Top Gear

post-59291-1109221653.jpg

The look is unmistakable, and the driving experience — unbelievable. In a world of pretenders, the rugged, hand-built

G-Class stands alone as a true original. The SUV that’s first in the hearts of purists the world over is also the last

SUV to be built almost entirely by hand with a time-honored, painstakingly thorough approach. On and off-road, the

G500 inspires with muscular V-8 power, the surefooted control of permanent 4-wheel drive, and the expert reflexes of

our Electronic Stability Program (ESP). For 2005, the G55 AMG adds a dominating new 469-hp supercharged V-8 and one very impressive

title: The most powerful production SUV on the planet.1 Take your place inside a cavernous interior overflowing with

sumptuous leather, hand-polished wood and cutting-edge technology, including new Head Protection Curtains. And

take command of an SUV unlike any other. A vehicle steeped in legend and mystique — the one-of-a-kind G-Class.

Hellow..what do u think sa mga honda civic cars worth 250 thou....hmm do u still think na mayroon pang gantong cars on that price na maganda pa ang makina...also nung natuto ba kau magdrive eh natuto rin ba kau magtroubleshoot ng sasakyan...can anyone give us tip na pano matuto sa mga troubleshooting on cars...natuto ba kau thru books or maynagturo lang sa inyo...thnks in adv :cool: :mtc:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey guys, pasali ako dito. im currently using a 2001 Dodge Durango. matapang ang itsura, malakas ang makina ( V8 5.9L Magnum Engine), pero grabe kumain ng gasolina. i think im averaging only 5km/L, kasi 85 L and capacity, and i can only run about 420 kms on it. i know this because it has an estimate meter. para sa akin stay away from american cars. chrysler, dodge,ford, etc. pangit ang service, and the maintenance cost will k*ll you.

but if you guys really want to go for the look, well, isa lang masasabi go, go for it :blush: . im planning to change my mags and some thicker wheels para bumaba ng konti ang car ko. medyo maliit kasi yung stock rims ko 15" lang.