The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

kung pwede, mga classic cars. kung may pera ako, papa restore ko ng maayos yung 1963 VW Karmahn Ghia namin. that would most definitely be cool. or i would like to buy those old Buicks. laki e :) or maybe young Ford GT like the 1 in the Starsky & Hutch movie

to choose from the current 1s: Chevolret Optra. looks great. even the Porsche Boxster really looks sleek. swerte yung nanalo nyon curtesy of Axe

can someone tell me ur opinion in hyundai coupe? i just saw this car in megamall and im interested to buy this car unfortunately someone told me na di ok ang hyundai specially the parts and services..is this true? any suggestions na car to buy coz i really want to buy new one. even 2nd hand car but first own of course... anong maganda at ok na brand ng cars? is it toyota? mitsubishi? honda? nissan? or hyundai? pls help me guys... hopefully by next month makakabili na ako coz my father will go here in manila and will lend me to buy new car... tnx in advance!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...