The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

Hey guys ... I'm starting this thread because I'm a car fanatic. If you will buy a car (here in the Philippines) nowadays, what will you consider  buying?

Will you buy a Pajero, Trooper or a Prado? Or will you settle for a Vios or City?

Personally, I will go for a Pajero. It's basically gwapo and economical.

Give me your thoughts.

we had a pajero before, sad to say yun yung pinaka malas na ride namin... if i have to choose from these 3, i will choose Trooper, off-road baby, ... but im riding a BMW now, and ok lang... pang chicks lang naman e...

I used to like Volvo very much. Nagtataka lang ako and daming for sale na Volvo sa Car Finder lahat mga 200t to 300t level. Kala ko pa naman sabi nila kahit patay kana ayos pa rin yung Volvo :)

with the rising price di ko na ata mabili yung gusto ko hangang second hand na lang:)

btw the Chevy has been performing very well

I used to like Volvo very much. Nagtataka lang ako and daming for sale na Volvo sa Car Finder lahat mga 200t to 300t level.  Kala ko pa naman sabi nila kahit patay kana ayos pa rin yung Volvo :)

with the rising price di ko na ata mabili yung gusto ko hangang second hand na lang:)

btw the Chevy has been performing very well

Pards, the quality of Volvo cars have gone down ever since Ford purchased the company and took over its manufacturing operations. Dito sa US, bumaba na ang benta ng Volvo due to quality-related problems. Volvo is no longer the way it was back when it was still a purely Swedish company. My aunt bought a Volvo back in 1978 and had the car for 20 years. The car was very reliable and performed very well. Sad to say, that's no longer the case with today's Volvo.

The other brand that has gone downhill is Jaguar for the same reason that Ford bought this British brand back in the mid-1990s. Ang sama na rin ng quality and the name has lost a lot of its luster. You hardly see any new Jaguars on the road here in the US due to quality problems also.

Hey guys ... I'm starting this thread because I'm a car fanatic. If you will buy a car (here in the Philippines) nowadays, what will you consider  buying?

Will you buy a Pajero, Trooper or a Prado? Or will you settle for a Vios or City?

Personally, I will go for a Pajero. It's basically gwapo and economical.

Give me your thoughts.

naging dream cars yata ang topic? :lol:

1 Prado -Guwapo "hands down"

2 Pajero- imo, di ko type yung front fender flares.

3 Trooper- Outdated

Guest ------(-@
yabang mo false claim nasa japan ka bihira houses na ganito

and how can you f#&king buy a bmw inubos na ng mrs mo na

pumindeho sayo and sa ring na binili mo doon sa gro mo dominique

carpio hey i dont give a damn mother f**ker :thumbsupsmiley:  :evil:  :evil:

don't hate ;)