Spooky Nights!

That's really spooky . What would a little boy be doing inside an elevator servicing a call center? And who was the lady you saw sitting on one of the stations staring at you? Did you find out who she was?

I never found out who they were.

That particular building had so many spooky stories. Some of them I experienced, some from friends, from other employees.

One spooky story from a trainer.

It was the "graduation" of her class and to add to our ever growing memorabilia, she decided to whip out her digital camera, set the timer on and take a photo of the whole class.

*snap!* picture taken, camera stowed.

The following day everyone in the support group received an e-mail. The trainer (whom I personally know) was asking everyone for help in identifying a certain trainee in the picture. We printed a copy of the said photo, gathered everyone from the training batch in a room and asked them who the trainee in question was. The long and short answer: No one knew the trainee because she wasn't part of the class. The trainer said she doesn't know the trainee and that person has a really good memory.

That particular building had so many spooky stories. Some of them I experienced, some from friends, from other employees.

It was the "graduation" of her class and to add to our ever growing memorabilia, she decided to whip out her digital camera, set the timer on and take a photo of the whole class.

The following day everyone in the support group received an e-mail. The trainer (whom I personally know) was asking everyone for help in identifying a certain trainee in the picture. We printed a copy of the said photo, gathered everyone from the training batch in a room and asked them who the trainee in question was. The long and short answer: No one knew the trainee because she wasn't part of the class. The trainer said she doesn't know the trainee and that person has a really good memory.

If she wasn't known to anyone in that training batch, perhaps she was a member of a different class? Then again why would she pose with people from a different class?

I always believe that where there's smoke, there's fire. In this building, you mentioned that there have been numerous instances of strange occurences that may or may not be explained in a rational manner. But if there are too many spooky occurences, it may be more than just a coincidence. Perhaps the building is really haunted.

Last year, while at the vets clinic (my beloved dog was dying at that time) I saw the doctor motioning to something that wasn't visible. I asked her what she was doing. She was telling a ghost (or a spirit??) to leave them alone as they were very busy at that time. Apparently the entity had been seen on numerous occasions by different people.

If she wasn't known to anyone in that training batch, perhaps she was a member of a different class? Then again why would she pose with people from a different class?

I always believe that where there's smoke, there's fire. In this building, you mentioned that there have been numerous instances of strange occurences that may or may not be explained in a rational manner. But if there are too many spooky occurences, it may be more than just a coincidence. Perhaps the building is really haunted.

Last year, while at the vets clinic (my beloved dog was dying at that time) I saw the doctor motioning to something that wasn't visible. I asked her what she was doing. She was telling a ghost (or a spirit??) to leave them alone as they were very busy at that time. Apparently the entity had been seen on numerous occasions by different people.

She can't be from another class since the room where the picture was taken was locked (it was a rule to lock the training room if there is a session going on).

Couple of stories, like from another friend, she went to the ladies' room and only after a few seconds went out, pale.

The story, she saw a child in the stall that she went to, she also heard the child crying. She went out and decided to use the other ladies' room. Even the guards have their own stories. :)

I'm sorry about your dog. If it's a spirit, maybe it was waiting for your dog (a reaper, perhaps?)

She can't be from another class since the room where the picture was taken was locked (it was a rule to lock the training room if there is a session going on).

Couple of stories, like from another friend, she went to the ladies' room and only after a few seconds went out, pale.

The story, she saw a child in the stall that she went to, she also heard the child crying. She went out and decided to use the other ladies' room. Even the guards have their own stories. :)

I'm sorry about your dog. If it's a spirit, maybe it was waiting for your dog (a reaper, perhaps?)

Thanks. He was a very old dog. Anyway the entity in that vet clinic apparently has been bothering the night shift vets for some time now. Mostly making a pest of itself but nothing ominous or dark.

Thanks. He was a very old dog. Anyway the entity in that vet clinic apparently has been bothering the night shift vets for some time now. Mostly making a pest of itself but nothing ominous or dark.

A poltergeist - noisy or annoying entities. The staff at that clinic must be experts at ignoring. :)

Speaking of dogs, have you ever felt that your loving companion is still watching over you?

Mine feels like he's there "disciplining" our new furry friend. :)

A poltergeist - noisy or annoying entities. The staff at that clinic must be experts at ignoring. :)

Speaking of dogs, have you ever felt that your loving companion is still watching over you?

Unfortunately, no I haven't felt like my dogs (had 3 whom I loved dearly and who also loved me unconditonally) are still around watching over me. The best I can do is watch old videos of them when they were alive. It's quite painful watching these videos though because they bring back a lot of good memories.

Unfortunately, no I haven't felt like my dogs (had 3 whom I loved dearly and who also loved me unconditonally) are still around watching over me. The best I can do is watch old videos of them when they were alive. It's quite painful watching these videos though because they bring back a lot of good memories.

I understand what you mean when you say that it's painful. But the good memories easily trump the bad ones.

Sometimes, I can see my old dog's white tuft walking past the open door. :)

I understand what you mean when you say that it's painful. But the good memories easily trump the bad ones.

Sometimes, I can see my old dog's white tuft walking past the open door. :)

What was the breed of your dog? And how old was your dog when he/she died? The last of the 3 dogs I mentioned earlier passed away exactly 14 months ago today. He was 12 years old going on 13.

This reminded me of one of my encounters in my old office in Pablo Ocampo near the old SM ACA in Makati, around 2002 or '03, i think.

I'm doing graveyard shift with 1 male & 1 female colleagues, and i'm their team leader.

After our individual tasks for the night that finished around 2am i think, quite early. So my male coworker suggested to watch a movie. And so i agreed and watched.

I cannot remember what movie we watched but, to get to the point of the spook. Picture our watching positions...

Our female coworker was in the middle of us 2 guys, side by side. But they were both on individual chairs, while I was sitting on the desk behind us.

While we're into 3/4s of the movie, and all quiet, probably concentrating on the video. I suddenly realized, in my mind, that there was an odd image on the screen that doesn't seem to be included in the movie.(man, i'm getting goose bumps now, remembering that moment)...well...

the scene in the monitor was like an outdoor part of the movie, and on the right half of the computer monitor where we are watching was the odd image, kinda like an old colored graduation picture, but a bit transparent at the start, when i noticed it... Then it was slowly getting clearer for every second that passed... Then when it was very obvious that it was clear, I couldn't control myself, that i suddenly blurted out, pointing at the monitor, 'Ano 'to?!'... After which, my female colleague screamed very loud and turned off the monitor, then held herself faced down on the front of the monitor, crying... Me and my male colleague looked at each other, and he clearly was also in shock, but obviously, he also saw what that image was that i had pointed out.

We all finished our shift, quietly, like no talking, maybe until the next day. But i was only able to talk to my female coworker after a week or so.

But did not mentioned about that incident.

Or even for quite sometime after, when i asked her, she just doesn't want to talk about it and quickly changes the topic.

My other male coworker talked for after a few days after, and he mentioned that the image of like a guy in his graduation picture in the monitor reflection, was like, a guy, in graduation attire seemed to be watching with us that night, and was sitting between me and my female colleague.

I said to myself, 'OH s@%t!'... But at my point of view, it was just like what i saw, a slowly materializing image of a guy in graduation attire, 1/3 of the monitor to the right.

There were a lot of other stories in our office then (my encounters & a lot for my coworkers as well).

I'll share it more, in relation to the stories here.

BR

Ok heres one...

Dun ulit sa office ko dati sa Sta Rosa, Laguna my friend was about to clock in when he noticed a girl taking calls na may kalayuan sa keyboard sabi nya dun sa kasama nya "uy, tingnan mo yun ang kulit magcalls ang layo sa monitor"(in english) and made fun of her.. so pagkatapos mag-calls yung girl bigla sya tumayo namumutla, sabi nya dun sa friend ko at kasama nya.. "Nakita nyo ba yun? May bata tumagos galing sa monitor lumalapit sakin"

What was the breed of your dog? And how old was your dog when he/she died? The last of the 3 dogs I mentioned earlier passed away exactly 14 months ago today. He was 12 years old going on 13.

He was less than a year old when he passed due to parvo.

*****Not to be off topic, here's another story:*****

Same building, different floor.

I went to the training department's office one night to look for someone. When I peeked inside the room, I saw a man wearing a barong in front of the computer as if he was working. I usually don't go inside the training room because I come from a different department and some of their documents are for inter-department eyes only.

When the person I was looking for saw me, he went out and asked me to come in so we could talk in the office. I stepped into the room and voila! No man wearing a barong, no man in front of the computer terminal in question (the computer was actually off).

I asked around if they saw the guy and everyone walked out of the room one by one, spooked by what I saw.

I've had my share of ghostly encounters. One of them involved something I cannot explain outright.

My aunt passed away of cancer on October 19, 2001 at precisely 2 am in the morning. Exactly 9 days to the time that she passed away, I was watching tv in the dining room around 2 am. I had recorded something and was watching it at that time.

All of a sudden a heard the chimes that hangs to the main door leading into our house. The ringing of the chimes were quite loud and I wondered who could possibly be trying to get into the house at 2 am so I stood up and walked towards the main door.

I saw this white mist (like thick dry ice mist) but this was very thick. Probably about 12 feet high. The mist was swirling and was moving towards me. So I wiped my eyes with my fingers to make sure I my eyes were clear and weren't playing tricks on me. The mist was still there and slowly dissipiated.

I thought to myself that I had just imagined what I saw. I didn't mention what I saw (or what I thought I saw) to anyone. I wasn't spooked or anything like that. I was exhilirated/excited but that was tempered by my feeling that I had just imagined what I had seen.

That evening, we had a family get-together at my cousin's house. My cousin was the daughter of my deceased aunt. We were celebrating the ninth day since my aunt passed away ( a Catholic belief and tradition).

While we were having dinner, my cousin narrated to me how she and her son had seen a white mist at around 2 am while they were in bed, about the same time I had seen that same mist. I thought this was too much of a coincidence and I finally told her that I had seen the same thing at more or less the same time. It was then that I realized that what I saw was probably the disembodied soul of my aunt. She showed up at our house (which she used to frequent on a regular basis) and her own home where her daughter and family live. It was as if she were saying good bye.

I never did see that mist again.

Way back in 1995 or 1996, I was in my room watching television when I heard a noice coming from the living room. It sounded like toys...you know, like a monkey with the cymbals in the energizer commercial, an electric toy train going around tracks, and several other toy sounds I couldn't identify. Anyway, from my room I could clearly hear the sounds of toys.

The first thing that popped into my head was why would my nephew (who was 5 or 6 years old at that time) be doing playing with toys at the wee hours of the morning? Besides he lived with his parents in another village. I thought it strange that he would be visiting at around 3 am and was playing.

My room has a door which leads to a hallway. The hallway itself has another door which leads into the living room. As soon as I opened the door leading into the living room, I heard the really loud noise of toys which seemed to be coming from the ground. My dog, who was in my room went by my side and was also staring at the ground, his ears pointed up like dogs do when they hear something.

After about 5 seconds of deafening sound, it suddenly stopped. It was as if there were an invisible child playing and after noticing that I was there, he/she stopped playing.

I related this to my mom during lunch time. She replied that we should have the house blessed.

Early the following morning (around 3 or 4 am) I again heard the loud racket that I hear 24 hours earlier. I decided not to go out this time but my mom did. She said she heard the same thing I heard earlier.

So I know I wasn't hearing things. The fact my mom had heard the same thing (without seeing anything) and the fact my dog also sensed it is proof I didn't imagine it.

I was likewise intrigued by this. I wasn't scared. But when it happened again the following morning, I kind of told myself "I'm not going out there this time." Once is enough. Good thing my mom heard it all the way from her room which is situated at the far end of the hallway. It was so loud she heard it even with her doors closed. And when she went out to investigate, she experienced the same noise I had told her about earlier during lunchtime.

This incident has never recurred since that time.

Edited by sonnyt111

Happend to me last sunday. I am new to our apartment, mga 2 weeks pa lang with my bpo officemates (3 boys and 2 girls). I already heard some of their ghost stories in this apt, may bata daw na nagpaparamdam, but hindi ako naniniwala coz for me to see is to believe. Until sunday day off ko, I came from workout mga 6:30PM na ko nakabalik, I was alone kasi may mga shift yung housemates ko. When I entered the sala I immediately opened my pc to play some music, then went upstairs to get my towel and grab my slippers as I am planning to take a bath. Nagtaka ako pagbaba ko naka pause yung music, I ignored it baka kasi may sira lang sa music player or sa files itself. So I played it again then went to the bathroom. When im done after im done sinuot ko slippers ko and umakyat ulit ako para magbihis na. To my surprise pagbaba ko I noticed may bakas ng paa on the first 3 steps ng stairs. Maliit masyado para sa paa ko at naka slippers ako umakyat, at maliit din para maging paa ng mga ka officemates ko. Niyuko ko para tingnan ng maigi, napansin ko na yung bakas ng paa ay mejo basa. Kinilabutan na ko nung naalala ko nga na may batang nagpaparamdam dito, it might be with me inside the bathroom when I was showering. So nagmamadali, bumaba na ko sa sala to turn off the computer, nung nakita ko entirely naka close na yung app ng music player. I just ignored it kasi natataranta na ko, pinatay ko na lang yung IPS without shutting down, grabbed my keys and went out.

I was with my family on a cross country drive from Denver, Colorado to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming in 2005. It's a very long drive. After about 10 hours of driving on interstate 80 (distance is like going from Manila to Hong Kong) and with a long way to go before reaching Yellowstone, we decided to stop over and spend the night at a place called Rock Springs, in Wyoming. We got there about 12:00 midnight. We were looking for a hotel with vacant rooms. As we approached one of the hotels in the area, my brother, who was driving the minivan, suddenly shouted "multo yon!" I asked him what he was talking about. Sabi niya may nakita siyang babae lumabas sa main entrance ng hotel at naglakad sa ilalim ng hotel canopy papunta sa parking lot. All of a sudden, the lady just vanished in front of his eyes.

Sabi ko sa kanya, "pagod ka lang." After all, we had been driving for so many hours. Akala ko talaga imagination lang niya.

My sister-in-law got off the mini van to inquire about room availability while my brother, my mom, my nephew and I waited inside the van. Medyo matagal yung sister-in-law ko so I thought about stepping out of the van to stretch my legs. I noticed a Ford Econoline E-150 parked in the lot which was identical to the one we have here in Manila. Pati yung kulay, exacto. So I asked my brother to take my photo while posing with the Ford van.

As soon as he took my photo, he shouted again. "Multo!!" Syempre alarmed and excited na ako at the same time. I grabbed my camera from my brother and immmediately reviewed the photo. What I saw intrigued me. It wasn't a physical person like my brother had seen earlier. This one looked like a thick mist. See attached photo.

According to my brother, the ghost passed between him and me, from left to right. It passed the instant the flash of my camera went off.

I went inside the hotel and spotted a security guard. I asked him "sir, by any chance, has there ever been anyone who's ever reported sighting any ghost or other strange occurences at this hotel?"

Ang reply niya: "All the time" as if it were no big deal. Sabi niya, Rock Springs was an old mining town in the 1800's. At that time, the white folk living there imported Chinese workers to work the mines. Matindi daw ang racial discrimination against the Chinese. Marami daw mga Chinese ang pinatay.

One time, while some Chinese workers were inside the mine, some of the white folk blew it up, killing everyone inside the mine. It was at this point that the hauntings began.

I brought my camera to the front desk and asked them to look at the photo of the ghost. The employees passed the camera around and just nodded. "Yeah you see them from time to time" ang comment nila. Parang bale wala din sa kanila.

Sa laki laki ng America, who would have thought we'd end up spending the night in a town where ghost sightings were a normal occurence? post-89680-0-71399100-1362592671.jpg

Edited by maxiev

@ Shieldstick - that's spooky. I would do the same thing you did.

@ maxiev - I don't mean to offend or anything, but let me just ask a couple of questions (and this doesn't mean I don't believe you because I had some weird photos of my own before.)

* How was the lens of the camera? No dust, smudge or anything?

* How was the weather, no fog or mist the time the photo was taken?

* Was someone holding a lit cigarette in front of the lens? (This happened to me once when I was still smoking. I forgot that I was holding on to a lit cigarette, focused the camera, pressed the shutter and voila! It looked as if there was a smokey, misty ghost on my photo. I'll post the photo when I find it. :))

Thanks for the info!

Another story. Here's one when I was just starting in the call center industry:

*My supervisor and I were talking about some stuff because he asked me to assist him because he had to attend a meeting and no one was going to look after the team.

Being the friend that I was, I agreed to help him out. While he was explaining things to me, we both saw an "agent" seated in front of the terminals on one of the "to be left alone" stations. He asked me to approach the agent and tell her to move to a different place since IT was going to check on that particular bay.

As I got to the station, surprise, surprise! No agent in the station, computer was off and we never did see that agent again.

@ Shieldstick - that's spooky. I would do the same thing you did.

@ maxiev - I don't mean to offend or anything, but let me just ask a couple of questions (and this doesn't mean I don't believe you because I had some weird photos of my own before.)

* How was the lens of the camera? No dust, smudge or anything?

* How was the weather, no fog or mist the time the photo was taken?

* Was someone holding a lit cigarette in front of the lens? (This happened to me once when I was still smoking. I forgot that I was holding on to a lit cigarette, focused the camera, pressed the shutter and voila! It looked as if there was a smokey, misty ghost on my photo. I'll post the photo when I find it. :))

Thanks for the info!

No offense taken. As a matter of fact, those were the exact questions I tried to clear up as soon as that photo was taken.

The night was very clear. No fog, no precipitation, stars were out. After I saw the photo, the first thing that entered my mind was maybe the lens was dirty or the camera itself had a technical glitch. Never mind that my brother had already exclaimed that he had just photographed a ghost. I just wanted to make sure.

So I had my brother take another photo of me in the exact spot. This was probably within a minute of the first photo. Anyway the second photo did not show any anomaly. It was really clear.

My brother claims he wasn't smoking at the time he had snapped my photo the first time. He had just finished smoking prior to taking that shot. And he swears whatever that entity was moved from his left to his right.

So between that thing/entity captured by my camera, to the initial sighting by my brother of a woman suddenly vanishing into thin air and to the testimonies of the hotel staff that they've seen similar strange things all lead me to conclude that it was indeed a ghost that's in that photo.

It would be nice if you knew someone with experience in the paranormal so he/she can authenticate this photo.

Another story. Here's one when I was just starting in the call center industry:

*My supervisor and I were talking about some stuff because he asked me to assist him because he had to attend a meeting and no one was going to look after the team.

Being the friend that I was, I agreed to help him out. While he was explaining things to me, we both saw an "agent" seated in front of the terminals on one of the "to be left alone" stations. He asked me to approach the agent and tell her to move to a different place since IT was going to check on that particular bay.

As I got to the station, surprise, surprise! No agent in the station, computer was off and we never did see that agent again.

There're just too many occurences at your place of work to be chalked up to mere conincidence. Did your company have the offices blessed? Have you tried getting a paranormal expert to investigate these apparent hauntings?

I personally don't believe in ghosts, because I haven't experienced anything

but there's an interesting theory (can't remember who said it exactly) that sometimes certain places or locations undergo a very intense and traumatic experience, that a psychic imprint is left on that place, and people who are sensitive to this can often experience to a small degree that intense experience left imprinted in that place.

sort of like (this is going to reveal my age); during the days of VHS and betamax, movie rental places often just record over old movies in order to save money on new cassettes, and sometimes when you fast forward after the end of the movie you just watched, you see scenes from the movie that was taped over.

@ Maxiev - thanks for answering my questions. I hope that you wouldn't mind me saving the photo so that I can ask some of my friends about it.

As for the occurrences, the first stories I shared were from a building in Makati City. The last one was an old call center in Eastwood City, Libis. Both places had been blessed during the soft launch and the weird things still kept happening.

@ Larry - no worries about the age, I do know what you're talking about.

I've heard about the theory of psychic imprinting and most experts say that it's just residual energy (sort of like a tape playing itself over and over). Below is an example:

***** Another Story from the old Eastwood Office *****

My friend and then trainer went out to buy dinner from a nearby restaurant. It was a weekend so the floor (operations where calls were being answered) was half empty. As he was passing by the aquarium (our boss' open office with glass walls), he noticed something weird about his reflection. He saw 2 sets of legs and feet striding at the same time. As he stared closely at the reflection, he saw the reflection of a shorter man walking alongside him (he's about 6'++ and the other reflection was about 5'++). He looked at the side where the man should have been, but no one was walking beside him. He looked at the glass again, the man was there. He got spooked and ran, but when he turned to look at the glass for the last time, the man was still walking, however, no one was in front of the glass to cast any reflection.

***** The theory in the office was that the shorter man was one of the workers who died during the construction of the building. The story was proved by some documents that the management shared with us when we asked about the history of the building. He was an electrician who got electrocuted and then fell to his death. The intense and traumatic event and the walking over and over was the imprint = residual haunting.

The building has long since been torn down and from the stories that I've heard when I pass by the old place, they still see a man on any reflective surface walking alongside them at a certain hour/day.

@ Maxiev - thanks for answering my questions. I hope that you wouldn't mind me saving the photo so that I can ask some of my friends about it.

Sure be my guest Ms. darkeinjel. You can show your friends the photo. Hopefully one of them will be able to identify what that thing was in the photo.

I personally don't believe in ghosts, because I haven't experienced anything

but there's an interesting theory (can't remember who said it exactly) that sometimes certain places or locations undergo a very intense and traumatic experience, that a psychic imprint is left on that place, and people who are sensitive to this can often experience to a small degree that intense experience left imprinted in that place.

sort of like (this is going to reveal my age); during the days of VHS and betamax, movie rental places often just record over old movies in order to save money on new cassettes, and sometimes when you fast forward after the end of the movie you just watched, you see scenes from the movie that was taped over.

Bro I understand where you're coming from. It's really hard to believe in something you can't validate with your senses. I guess I'm fortunate to have been able to document a ghostly encounter through this photograph. I have other ghost stories which I will share soon. No photos though....

Another story from another call center that I worked in located in Makati.

It was our "lunch" break at around 1AM. Before I ate, I went to the washroom to wash my hands and face. The washroom was structured this way:

Imagine the main door with a small glass beside the handle which allows you to see the entire line of the washroom. The first area that you would see would be the sink, then there's another door with glass beside the handle which leads to the cubicles.

I was on my way out of the washroom when I thought I heard my manager call my name. I looked around and saw that she was still brushing her teeth. For what ever reasons, my eyes darted to the glass partition of the inner door and what I saw literally froze me on the spot that I was standing on.

Holding on to the door, I saw a woman wearing a dress (not your typical white lady clothes), something a little bit more modern (early 2000's fashion style). Her hair was long, dirty looking and she was staring at my manager's back with murder in her eyes. She looked up to me and I saw anger in her flashing eyes (again not typical red eyes, etc). I can describe it as a look that you would see when a person is really, really, and I mean REALLY angry.

Thankfully at that point my friends started looking for me. One of them found me holding on to the washroom door and another blessing in disguise was that she saw what I saw, too. She tugged on the sleeve of my blouse and asked me to go with her for lunch. Our manager finished with her business was coming out of the washroom and asked me why I looked so pale as well as my friend. She even joked about us fainting from hunger if we didn't move our a$$es out of the washroom.

We pulled her out of the washroom and told her the story. Halfway through my retelling, she glimpsed at the washroom and she said, "Is that what you were telling me about?" We all looked and there she was, looking at as with anger and then, POOF! she was gone. After that incident my manager, my friend and I would always ask someone to go with us whenever we needed to pee.

About 3 months after the first encounter, many ladies have recounted the same story and our Country Manager decided to get a priest and bless the place. It helped for about 3 months and then the spooks started happening again.

I don't have the ability to see spirits but i believe they exist because i can feel them specially when i'm tired, clueless and weary.

I attended school in Makati along Ayala Ave 2yrs ago, one term lasted for 3 months and classes starts 12nn to 7 in the evening. There are 6 rooms with see through doors and no, i didn't even think the bldg was haunted not until i experienced it personally. One time, our class ended 8 in the evening because we have to finish the activity that day. I was impatient to wait for the boys that's why i left the room first because i badly need to pee. I opened the door, as i pass by along the corridor, there's this one particular room full of students and surprisingly, a kid aged 4-5 yr old, long hair and wearing a dress peeking outside the see through door, looking at my direction and smiled. I smiled back and went to pee not bothered if it was out of the ordinary because i love kids and she looks like the rest of us and maybe one of the students brought her kid and she was just bored and played around the room. The next day before our lecturer discusses the next lesson, i decided to ask him if someone brought a kid in one of the classes last night. I described to him what she looked like and what she was wearing because im planning to bring my niece next time. Immediately his face lit up and not surprised about my question, "Ah. Multo yun. May bata talagang nagpaparamdam dito kapag ganung oras. Minsan nga nasa ibaba ng desk, naglalaro.Mabait naman siya. Minsan nga may lalake pa kaming nakikita dito. Sanay na kami. Ok lang yan, mabait naman siya. Huwag kang mag alala" he said. I got goosebumps and the rest screamed even the boys. Haha! Eventually, my classmates teases me a lot about the incident and asks me if i saw her again. Good thing, it never happened again. And thanking the little girl that she appeared normal and didn't scare the hell out of me.

sa IBM Daksh yan ano? ganyan din yung mga kwento samin nung training namin.. pinakita rin samin yung mga pics..