Women only have sex when they're in love

hmmm... :unsure: im not quite sure enough 2 speak majority of women side in this particular topic...as far as im concerned,i do s3x none other than because i have feelings to that guy...i cant make love to a guy na ni hindi ko man lang makayang halikan...obviously not for money ren...kung bsta "L" rin lang...no...id rather do it alone with myself rather than doing s3x to someone i dont love...so for me...thats a fact! :)

way to go girl. its nice to know na meron pa palang girl na parehas mo. in my life i've known girls who are as unfaithful as boys.

on my part naman, ang sarap kaya that when i do it it will be without inhibitions like she's clean (ikaw lang kasi partner niya) and the spiritual aspect of it. iba talaga feeling if you do it with someone you love than to someone who is paid or no feelings involved. pag love kasi parang you become one during the act.

• 2 weeks later...
way to go girl. its nice to know na meron pa palang girl na parehas mo. in my life i've known girls who are as unfaithful as boys.

on my part naman, ang sarap kaya that when i do it it will be without inhibitions like she's clean (ikaw lang kasi partner niya) and the spiritual aspect of it. iba talaga feeling if you do it with someone you love than to someone who is paid or no feelings involved. pag love kasi parang you become one during the act.

if i dont even like/love the person involved eh hindi ko na nga kayang halikan.... s3x pa kaya?! :sick: NO THANKS! :thumbsupsmiley:

myth i've had a few indecent proposals na din i subtly turned them all down.....not because i don't find em attractive it's just that di ako inatayuan kapag di ko mahal ung babae ( i've prove this ).......so i guess in doing so i do not only uphold my ethics r morals or whatever pero napapatunayan ko din sa sarili ko and sa mga babae that not all men f#&ks everything that moves...besides im also saving us both the dis appointment kasi ako maasar sa sarili ko kung bat di ako tinatayuan at siya maasar sakin dahil nag aksaya lang siya ng panahon.

Big myth. If women only had sex when they're in love then why is there even such a term as FUBU? Are all FUBUs out there same sex? Bading?......didn't think so. Women are just better at hiding their desires and libidos.

We guys give ourselves away as soon as a pretty girl walks into our line of sight.