Women only have sex when they're in love

It is a myth because women are having sex with men for one reason, they are physically comfortable with the guy. And to get physically comfortable with guys they have to be attracted first. Not physically attracted but all aspects of attraction. It really depends on hows things goes on.

It is a myth because women are having sex with men for one reason, they are physically comfortable with the guy. And to get physically comfortable with guys they have to be attracted first. Not physically attracted but all aspects of attraction. It really depends on hows things goes on.

<<<<< this. i agree. are you me? :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Based on the field reviews here in the hot topics section (if they're true), I don't think girls need to be in love.

Yep, I agree that some women can do it without beeing in love with their partner. My gf confessed to me that she had 1 night stands before when she feel the urge, walang feelings involved, sex lang talaga, which she said happened before us. Sana lang hindi na niya ginagawa ngayon. :unsure: :ninja:

I believe that, for most women once upon a time, they (have to) project a certain image: that they are pure, decent, upright, and faithful. That was the dictate of society, especially our Philippine society. I also believe -- and I think this is truer than the latter -- that women were really careful about having sex (and pretended that they were NOT AS promiscuous as men) for fear of getting pregnant.

But since the advent of "safe sex," birth control, and especially sterilization, women became liberated. There is no longer the fear of getting pregnant. They just have to make sure they don't acquire any STD, something which men also have to be aware about.

And, let's face it. Women can really disguise having sex with multiple partners even on a single day, a fact that men cannot. For one, women can cum more often than men, and they can even fake it. Men can't fake a cum. And even the tell-tale signs of the amount of their ejaculate can be a give away that they have had sex earlier than now. (Not unless they could lie between their teeth and say the amount is considerably less because they masturbated!)

I think that several scientific studies have already been conducted regarding this matter. Men and women are the same when it comes to sexual urges, drives, and mores. And because of the modern means of birth control, and for some societies even abortion, women can now have the luxury of enjoying sex just like men, with no holds barred, and with no fear whatsoever that they can be caught.

nope not true..if it's true then y does mpa and psp's exist..

In one of my anecdotal research studies for a post grad degree in psychology, I chose as a subject these individuals in one major city in the visayas. I made a questionnaire and administered it to 200 women plying the flesh trade. They answered it on condition of anonymity, that is, no details shall be given about themselves, except their age which fell under 18-30. (I believe though that several among them were younger than 18.) Hence, my only way to identify individuals were through numbers.

The result: approximately 90% said they did not enjoy what they were doing, and that, it was only a necessity due to financial need. Trabaho lang at walang personalan, eka nga. 5% said "it depends," that is, they would enjoy it kung "feel nila partner nila. Quite a few admitted that they are "in love." 5% was unsure, or did not answer.

I think 200 is a good sample size considering the city was a far cry from that of metro manila or any of the cities within the metropolis. And I believe, my study was scientific enough since it earned high marks from my adviser and the panel of evaluators. Although the study was done several years ago, I believe it is still valid on several counts.

A caveat though... the parameters of my study encompassed only women who were engaged in the flesh trade, i.e. MPAs and GROs who readily admitted that they, indeed, engage in sexual activity as part of their work. The results would vary, I suppose, IF the subjects of the study belonged to another social class.

nope not true..if it's true then y does mpa and psp's exist..

An addendum of interest: I forgot to add this detail. Many of them even admitted that their performances (moans, groans, and even orgasms) were faked, and that, they would even use lubricants discreetly in order to give the impression that they are aroused. That was quite a revelation.

So guys... just be aware. Never underestimate your sexual partners, especially "the pros." I hate to admit this, but women could be smarter than us in many aspects. :wacko:

An addendum of interest: I forgot to add this detail. Many of them even admitted that their performances (moans, groans, and even orgasms) were faked, and that, they would even use lubricants discreetly in order to give the impression that they are aroused. That was quite a revelation.

So guys... just be aware. Never underestimate your sexual partners, especially "the pros." I hate to admit this, but women could be smarter than us in many aspects. :wacko:

wow scientifically done..

wow scientifically done..

While I may admit that, in this day and age, women may say yes to sex without really loving, I still would like to think that for most women, sex is an expression of something more than just a carnal want. There has to be some feeling somehow. It's hard to state categorically that it is already love, hence the term "feeling."

Edited by jgc813